Relations in America-

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

interesting comment section.

a lot of mental gymnastics.

i wonder how representative it is of white folks and sambos, and c00ns in america.

I see poorly educated, emotional, loud and wrong hit dogs hollering all in the comments.

From this I can tell reparations won't come without some bloodshed, and not shyt perpetuated by blacks either, my guess is once it's finally approved, a LOUD minority of cacs will set shyt off and your local police forces will be slow to act while people have no choice but to defend themselves.

Real laws will have to be passed making it patently obvious racial crimes againsts blacks will be punished to the full extent of the law prior to any reparations being paid back.

thoughts?

discuss...

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
reparations won't come without some bloodshed

I thought everyone already knew this bro.

America's allies will be forced to pay also (UK, Germany, France, Portugal, etc etc) and France has already declared they will NEVER pay.

And I always say.... white men didn't risk their lives dying at sea just to give all the wealth right back to black men.

They died in order to build their empires & they will die in order to defend it.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

interesting comment section.

a lot of mental gymnastics.

i wonder how representative it is of white folks and sambos, and c00ns in america.

I see poorly educated, emotional, loud and wrong hit dogs hollering all in the comments.

From this I can tell reparations won't come without some bloodshed, and not shyt perpetuated by blacks either, my guess is once it's finally approved, a LOUD minority of cacs will set shyt off and your local police forces will be slow to act while people have no choice but to defend themselves.

Real laws will have to be passed making it patently obvious racial crimes againsts blacks will be punished to the full extent of the law prior to any reparations being paid back.

thoughts?

discuss...

America will never give the negro anything for free dude so don't expect anything

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I dont think people understand the wealth transfer that would occur if the colonial powers all decided to pay reparations

Reparations = death of the west
Reparations = back to the caves

Why would any self-respecting white man pay reparations to his enemies?

Yes, the European man & the African man are enemies.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Negros can't bank in peace , ride down the street without being profiled pulled out your vehicle & frisk or set up , Trump told y'all no one wants to hire a negro .America is bullying other countries right now on a war they helped create .look in a mirror & ask if this country really gaf ?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
I dont think people understand the wealth transfer that would occur if the colonial powers all decided to pay reparations

Reparations = death of the west
Reparations = back to the caves

Why would any self-respecting white man pay reparations to his enemies?

Yes, the European man & the African man are enemies.
The Western, i.e white man's economy, is primarily made up of the FIRE industry (finance, insurance, and real estate) i.e a non-productive, parasitic industry.

The rest of the world has the real tangible economy i.e. energy, commodities, food, labour, intellectual property, etc

Now, the rest of the world has had enough of the white man's bullshyt and matters are coming to a head very soon.

EaSBB3lUEAY86Sp