Released Lyrics From Jay Z's & Beyonce's Joint Visual Album

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh Im sure Hov and B have both cheated on each other. :manny:
But why she acting like some innocent then?
That footage was for their tour. It has nothing to do with their new stuff. It goes with their old "bonnie and clyde" thing from 2003. Their new stuff will be about their struggles, her dealing with him cheating ect. If you read the tweet, it says it.

Actually that is false. Jay z's biggest singles had no featers from her.
Beyonce's biggest singles were in dc and had nothing to do with Jay Z. Her solo career doesn't have many hit singles. Out of the few that she does have outside of dc, Jay z is only on one of them. Crazy in love. They only have 4 singles together. Crazy in love was the only one to reach #1.

Also, those lyrics are pretty clear that they're braging. "If you're looking for me look up I'm droning, flying above you bytches". How is that so difficult to understand? It's pretty clear. Also "call me bb, these girls cut me a check and I pass it to blue" or something like that. What other rference do you need?

I'm not a stan, but I will not be buying this either. Her solo thing was almost 20 bucks, this one will more than likely cost more. I will dvr it though when it comes on hbo. Although I dvr her last thing and never watched it again after watching it once.

Actually it's only the delusional people who think they are perfect who don't believe that he cheated. It seems like some of y'all believe every rapper cheats on their wife except for jay z. He is no different from the others. He did cheat. She made an album about it from her point of view. He admitted in a song that "his marriage made it", meaning they made it through some things, more than likely him cheating. Their joint album will have both.

Actually, beyonce has began doing hers as a short film, not seperate music videos. The tweets say it'll be a film like the last one.
Lyrics released from that joint album show that he didnt cheat. Its from one of those accounts that is credible. The nikka ain't cheat, but the constant rumors of him cheating made her insecure and so she acted like a cheated on spouse. Matter of fact, its attitude like yours that giving them them issues. Cause all her friends and family have that same toxic presence.

If these accounts are to be trusted I guarantee you he ain't cheat. Cause the lyrics he says and then what she replies make it clear.

Lemonade is about the journey of a insecure\emotionally fragile female to loving herself. Dream Hampton more or less confirmed people were reading too much into it as if it was jay and bey with regards to the infidelity references. Basically, she a control freak type who need constant reassurance. Jay could only give her so much. So she decided to bounce. Until he gave in and basically succumbed to the life of misery all married men must feel.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
That droning reference is cringe worthy

Too bad social media is going nuts for it :umad:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Hoes going crazy in anticipation of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's verses after them bars :umad:

You bytchmade delusional ass dikksucking TheE-Coli Hova haters & Nas Lost lost :umad:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad social media is going nuts for it :umad:

Hoes going crazy in anticipation of the GOAT our Flow Lord and Lyrical Savior Hova Da Gawd's verses after them bars :umad:

You bytchmade delusional ass dikksucking TheE-Coli Hova haters & Nas Lost lost :umad:
Social media is how we define dopeness now. :mjcry:. Those are Beyonce lyrics though not hov.

Giselle

Daps
corny; both him and her need each other more than ever now because they done ran outta shyt to rap/sing about

I believe so as well. After their joint album, they won't have anything left to talk about. I thing both of them will go on a break from music after this album, for a few years. She'll probably try to get herself into more movies.

What are you unsure about? All you have to do is google. Her last #1 hit was single ladies which was on her third album. Her second album had no #1's. Her first album had a 2-4. So, yes, like I said (and like you can google) she doesn't have many hits in her solo career. Destiny's child had more hits than she had on her own.

But why she acting like some innocent then?

Lyrics released from that joint album show that he didnt cheat. Its from one of those accounts that is credible. The nikka ain't cheat, but the constant rumors of him cheating made her insecure and so she acted like a cheated on spouse. Matter of fact, its attitude like yours that giving them them issues. Cause all her friends and family have that same toxic presence.

If these accounts are to be trusted I guarantee you he ain't cheat. Cause the lyrics he says and then what she replies make it clear.

Lemonade is about the journey of a insecure\emotionally fragile female to loving herself. Dream Hampton more or less confirmed people were reading too much into it as if it was jay and bey with regards to the infidelity references. Basically, she a control freak type who need constant reassurance. Jay could only give her so much. So she decided to bounce. Until he gave in and basically succumbed to the life of misery all married men must feel.

Yeah, you are one of the delusional ones. & you misunderstood Lemonade completely.

Social media is how we define dopeness now. :mjcry:. Those are Beyonce lyrics though not hov.

lol

I believe beyonce's lyrics were the ones that had "They call me BB". I think the ones talking about droning could have been Jay Z's. Idk though.