Religion Has SEPARATED People NOT Brought People Together (I Think I'm DONE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I won't be posting threads like I used to, but just had to get this off my chest. I've been thinking about this for a few days.

Man, I don't care what religion you are whether it be Jew, Muslim, Christian or whatever :manny: However, with the conflict going on with Palestine/Israel because the Palestinians are oppressed. Saudi Arabia with rights and conflict you just don't know what to think:patrice: This world is crazy yo. I think I'm just gonna ditch religion for good and be a advocate for world peace. Things won't ever get better. Plus, it gets annoying when you working and people just randomly start talking about G-d to you :martin: I believe in a higher power, but I just figured out that I could never be religious. Every time I think I'm about to find myself something pulls me back. I'm done trying I'm just gonna do what I do
o6pCR4p.png
You only have one life to live anyway, so why not live it to the fullest?

P.S. I'm tired of wondering am I a good person because I don't worship or whatnot.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Being someone who's only 19,, this is how I've always felt. I never saw a world that wasn't fukked up by religious holy wars and shyt,, plus the corruption an the pedos in the church.... Plus religious conflict goes back as far as religion itself... shyt causes problems

Even if one religion is right I don't want a part in it cause they're killin people in the name of it an they're still probably corrupt even if they're right

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Hmmmmm
Then don't run back when a loved one is ill or in dire need or hopping back on god's supreme heavenly creamed cock when your favorite celebrity is jocking on some faithhood...beach boy.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Being someone who's only 19,, this is how I've always felt. I never saw a world that wasn't fukked up by religious holy wars and shyt,, plus the corruption an the pedos in the church.... Plus religious conflict goes back as far as religion itself... shyt causes problems

Even if one religion is right I don't want a part in it cause they're killin people in the name of it an they're still probably corrupt even if they're right
Agreed

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
According to the bible, Jesus himself said he ain't come to bring peace...

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

:manny:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
More people waking up:blessed:

15B21E2C-6196-45A5-8EAE-EF78BBF841DD.gif
That Eddie Long gif :mjcry:

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

No knock to Christians, but the Bible has made things confusing to a lot of us. Myself as a former Christian who is I guess looking to turn to Judaism. It's just so many religions ehh :wtb:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
It's a bit like watching adults playing pretend.

Like those kids during recess that pretend to be Goku and Vegeta and start powering up. Only except it's in a large building and many people do it. It's a headscratcher for sure.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

Came in to say this.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Werd. I'm a terrible Christian. I question it all. And a lot of it is hypocritical.

You aren't terrible you are just curious. I question it all too. For real, I was so curious that I have the Bible (which I had for years, Quran (Just bought a week ago), and Judaism For Dummies book (telling the history of Judaism).