Religion Has SEPARATED People NOT Brought People Together (I Think I'm DONE)

Express

All Star
Daps
Event Number of deaths (est.) Location

1. World War II 50,000,000 Worldwide

2. An Shi Rebellion 33,000,000 China

3. Mongol Conquest 30,000,000 Asia, Europe

4. Manchu Conquest 25,000,000 China

5.Taiping Rebellion 20,000,000 China

6. World War I 15,000,000 Worldwide

7. Timur Conquests 15,000,000 Asia

8. Dungan Revolt 8,000,000 China

9. Russian Civil War 5,000,000 Russia

10. Second Congo War 3,800,000 Congo

11. Napoleonic Wars 3,500,000 Worldwide

12.Thirty Years' War 3,000,000 Europe

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
its crazy how nikkas will barely do history research , read one book , or watch one youtube video and all a sudden be "enlightened" grow up OP
I'm not an atheist. Recently, I was at the point of converting to Judaism, but I don't want to be labeled as a zionist because of the Palestine situation. I want Palestinians to be treated fairly and that's not happening. Ehh it's too confusing.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Well it's not like the Abrahamic faiths were started in Europe. It's all just confusing. I may just dabble into Buddhism for a while.

If you understand your history with a full timeline, it won't be confusing.

It only gets confusing when you get stuck in a book and start at chapter 18 like these religions want you to do. Start at page 1 and you'll see where the bullshyt comes.

Sand-cacs will have you believing the world started 1,300 years ago and Africans started as slaves until Islam "saved" us

Euro-cacs will have you believing that Greece is the start of all civilization, "Jesus" was white and Ham (Africans) are cursed, thus justifying our enslavement

Khazar-cacs will have you believing that the cacs in Israel are genetically related to the Israelite's (Africans) who were persecuted by the Roman empire 2,000 years ago

Buddhist's will have you thinking the Naga's who brought civilization and Kushyte spirituality into Asia were Mongoloids and the knotty hair on the statues were bugs or some other goofy shyt.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If you understand your history with a full timeline, it won't be confusing.

It only gets confusing when you get stuck in a book and start at chapter 18 like these religions want you to do. Start at page 1 and you'll see where the bullshyt comes.

Sand-cacs will have you believing the world started 1,300 years ago and Africans started as slaves until Islam "saved" us

Euro-cacs will have you believing that Greece is the start of all civilization, "Jesus" was white and Ham (Africans) are cursed, thus justifying our enslavement

Khazar-cacs will have you believing that the cacs in Israel are genetically related to the Israelite's (Africans) who were persecuted by the Roman empire 2,000 years ago

Buddhist's will have you thinking the Naga's who brought civilization and Kushyte spirituality into Asia were Mongoloids and the knotty hair on the statues were bugs or some other goofy shyt.
See things like this separates us though. All I'm saying is we are all people.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
See things like this separates us though. All I'm saying is we are all people.

It only seperates us when we use foreign eurocentric & arabcentric & asiacentric propaganda. I'd prefer to follow the spiritual systems that weren't forced onto us with wars, genocides & enslavement schemes.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
According to the bible, Jesus himself said he ain't come to bring peace...

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household."

:manny:
You do realize that this is a reason why people leave religion right? These are keypoints where it's confusing.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Luke 12:50-56​

Amplified Bible​

Christ Divides Men​

49 “I have come to cast fire (judgment) on the earth; and how I wish that it were already kindled!

51 Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division [between believers and unbelievers];

52 for from now on five in one household will be divided [over Me], three against two and two against three.

53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”
54 He also said to the crowds, “When you see a cloud rising in the west, you immediately say, ‘It is going to rain,’ and that is how it turns out.

55 And when [you see that] a south wind is blowing, you say, ‘It will be a hot day,’ and it happens.

56 You hypocrites (play-actors, pretenders)! You know how to analyze and intelligently interpret the appearance of the earth and sky [to forecast the weather], but why do you not intelligently interpret this present time?