Remember the Columbia House/BMG “10 Cd’s for 99 Cents”?.....

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
:dahell: nah

unless that's what they started doing later after 80% of coli brehs had already got they free cds :russ:

We was kids back then :stopitslime:

They wouldn't go after u, they go after the family member credit card u was scamming :stopitslime:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
After I signed up my sisters and myself I figured out they can’t come collect or affect the credit of a 10 year old that didn’t give them a social security number. After I figured out the game I had Columbia sending me cd’s under bugs bunny, robocop, and C More Butts :mjlol:

I had something like 300 cd’s and would DJ at the middle school party’s for the whole district and sometimes get invites to cross town party’s during high school which was fun as fk. Sold all my collection for $100’s to blockbuster music when I had the ability to dl everything and put it on a hard drive and not have to lug around cases of cd’s that could get scratched any longer :blessed:

I know Columbia gotta be mad at me, it was in the $1000’s that I got off them :mjgrin:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
i spelled my name 9 different ways and used different addresses to get more :manny:

I tried being stealthy by sending one set to my neighbours, got lazy and just used a different name for the same address they'd been sending to..

:mjlol: