Remember the Iverson Reebok deal where he gets $800k a yr & $32M lump sum @ 55? He lost it all #GMB

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get married brehs :snoop: Sign a post-nuptial agreement with terms and violate it and lose your trust brehs :snoop:
Allen Iverson signed a deal with Reebok in 2001 that changed his life.

This lifetime contract with Reebok pays Iverson $800,000 each year till he's 55 years old. After that he gets a huge lump sum of $32,000,000. (Via Bballtipoff)

BUT....and there's a huge but!

Iverson was desperate to stop his wife from divorcing him, so he signed a post-nuptial agreement that called for him to lose the entire Reebok trust if he violated a number of items.

He violated 1 and lost it all. She ultimately agreed to give him half of it once he turned 55.

at least she was nice enough to give his ass half :francis:

Like the shirt say, 100 Wins, 0 Losses :wow:
fullsizeoutput_2107_1296x.jpeg

#GMB T-Shirt | Black

Last edited:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
A spouse shouldn't be allowed to make bank from your talent/skills that you worked hard your entire life for. I'm not saying they should get nothing, but getting half is ridiculous. You taking care of the kids isn't worth millions and you wouldn't be making anywhere near millions without them. shyt is dumb.

Too bad shyt will never be done since men aren't allowed or just refuse to unite against shyt that fukks them. :francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Get married brehs :snoop: Sign a post-nuptial agreement with terms and violate it and lose your trust brehs :snoop:

at least she was nice enough to give his ass half :francis:

Her life would've depended on it fukking around with me. You better give me half if you know what's good for you. There's some shyt I'd do over 32M that I wouldn't do if I had 16M. Just being honest.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: She’s trifling for signing that provision, but he’s dumb for creating it.