Remember the Iverson Reebok deal where he gets $800k a yr & $32M lump sum @ 55? He lost it all #GMB

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Iverson was desperate to stop his wife from divorcing him, so he signed a post-nuptial agreement that called for him to lose the entire Reebok trust if he violated a number of items.

fukk kinda dumb ass nikkas our heros turn out to be :scust:

This the part I don't get too.
Why?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A spouse shouldn't be allowed to make bank from your talent/skills that you worked hard your entire life for. I'm not saying they should get nothing, but getting half is ridiculous. You taking care of the kids isn't worth millions and you wouldn't be making anywhere near millions without them. shyt is dumb.

Too bad shyt will never be done since men aren't allowed or just refuse to unite against shyt that fukks them. :francis:

In this instance nobody is to blame but him. He is the one who came up with those terms in order to get her to stay. For his wife to still give him half after he fukked up shows she at least cares for him.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Marry a pawg breh
Smh

Tawanna is Black breh.

:wow: our queens

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Daps
Iverson was desperate to stop his wife from divorcing him, so he signed a post-nuptial agreement that called for him to lose the entire Reebok trust if he violated a number of items.

fukk kinda dumb ass nikkas our heros turn out to be :scust:

These nikkas are amazing athletes. That is the only expectation you should have, 'cause that is the only thing you can guarantee. Even then, they won't be amazing their entire career, 'cause they get older/lazy/etc.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
There are different levels of broke.Normal broke is broke .Iverson may not be raking in dough like it's 2001 but I'm sure he is eating good.Dont let his image/personality fool you.Tawanna managed his $ more then likely and none of us truly know his portfolio/account.As long as he is alive he will always be involved in basketball that's a check right there.Cats acting like he will be in the unemployment line with them :russ:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Get married brehs :snoop: Sign a post-nuptial agreement with terms and violate it and lose your trust brehs :snoop:

at least she was nice enough to give his ass half :francis:

Like the shirt say, 100 Wins, 0 Losses :wow:
fullsizeoutput_2107_1296x.jpeg

#GMB T-Shirt | Black

That 100 wins part on the shirt is dumb

It should have the infinity symbol instead

infinity wins
No losses

Daps
I never got this lifetime reebok deal anyway

Iverson ain't doing nothing for Reebok right now is he?

So what exactly are they paying him for? :patrice:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn sounds like he had a bobby bonilla type deal with the mets with Reebok, i dont even get why this particular thing would make someone stay married or not, very odd that youd be like yeah i dont get this contract if i do this. just all around dumb on AI's part imo, not gonna bash his wife, seems like maybe he threw it out as collateral or smtg which is dumb int he first place, he knew he wouldnt change most likely. also i think his wife wouldve stayed with him either way, maybe she wouldve left at that moment but wouldve came back eventually, no reason to risk the best financial move he prob ever made