Remember this video next time you cant spare a few dollars to a homeless person

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Ehhh....most likely will use it on drugs or booze. fukk them. Most of these nikkas cop an attitude when I try to buy them food. :ehh:

So, nikka is acting like the homeless guy is going to buy a house with that little ass change he's getting:russ:. If the homeless man wants to buy a drink let him. I was at the liquor store and a homeless man asked me to get him something to drink; I was like shyt no problem. A bytch told me I'm supporting his addiction, I said 'if you care so much why don't you take him home and bathe him and help him with his addiction.' She did not say shyt. The liquor keeps you warm at night when it's cold; you can sleep easier in the street.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
fukkboy is cacs word of 2015 :mjlol:

I bet you got a dog that look just like you over there

:patrice:

What's wrong, are you scared? Or ugly? Or both? Stop bein a p*ssy and post your pic :ufdup:

*EDIT: actually I first heard the term fukkboy on the Coli. Is the Coli a cac website now?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:russ: you a dumb cavelady if you think im postin my pic on the internet to a bunch of cacs . Use yo brain hoe :mjlol:

Why you so scared to post a pic tho? If you're dissing me so hard you must think you're actually good looking. Otherwise you wouldn't say shyt. If you think you're good looking, then you should be confident enough to post a pic to "shut me up".

:comeon:

Just admit that you're scared and ugly and we can be done with this playground shyt. Or post a pic :ufdup:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why you so scared to post a pic tho? If you're dissing me so hard you must think you're actually good looking. Otherwise you wouldn't say shyt. If you think you're good looking, then you should be confident enough to post a pic to "shut me up".

Just admit that you're scared and ugly and we can be done with this playground shyt. Or post a pic :ufdup:
ignore hes a clown, he spends all day talkn shyt to ppl on here, hes a lame

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

ignore hes a clown, he spends all day talkn shyt to ppl on here, hes a lame

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So, nikka is acting like the homeless guy is going to buy a house with that little ass change he's getting:russ:. If the homeless man wants to buy a drink let him. I was at the liquor store and a homeless man asked me to get him something to drink; I was like shyt no problem. A bytch told me I'm supporting his addiction, I said 'if you care so much why don't you take him home and bathe him and help him with his addiction.' She did not say shyt. The liquor keeps you warm at night when it's cold; you can sleep easier in the street.

A homeless person can accept my food or fukk off. Simple as that.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
A homeless person can accept my food or fukk off. Simple as that.

Go hard on the homeless bruhs:russ:.

You better take this chicken sandwhich you homeless motherfukker:russ:; nikka talking like he's going to ruth's chris and giving prime rib to the homeless every night, these nikkas :russ: