Remember When HHH Booked Himself To Try To Get Sympathy Goodbye Cheers??

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember a segment that he had with HBK (I think) during his early COO days. The crowd began by chanting HBK so Michaels stopped talking to acknowledge the chant. Then later a small section of the crowd began chanting Triple H so he stopped talking and looked at the crowd with a grin but they stopped chanting his name right then :pachaha:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
remember how hype people were for almost every time he's returned though? :youngsabo:

fat smarksville shouldn't be taken into consideration, OP

Pretty much everyone's returns get hyped, especially when you actually go away for a good length of time. Brock "broke HHH's arm", popped up less than two weeks later for some type of promo, then was basically seen doing promotional stuff for the WWE until the Slammys. The fans knew HHH would be back this time around and weren't buying a "retirement" lol

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
disagree on Hogan. literally laid down for a match he didn't wanna lose or for money reasons whichever and he wasnt punished.

had other people's merch counted as his..

Lol breh Triple H literally made himself the champion :dead:

On top of that he literally gave Kevin Owens the championship.

Let's not count the number of burials over the years.

Hogan's reign was only for a few years. HHH has been doing this his whole career.

Plus it's easy for someone like Hogan to do that in a 2 bit operation like early WCW

Hogan was able to play HHH & HBK both like hoes though and they couldn't get payback :pachaha:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Pretty much everyone's returned get hyped, especially when you actually go away for a good length of time. Brock "broke HHH's arm", popped up less than two weeks later for some type of promo, then was basically seen doing promotional stuff for the WWE until the Slammys. The fans knew HHH would be back this time around and weren't buying a "retirement" lol
it was said he was taking time off weeks before but :hula:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Oddly enough, I notice that he hasn't really been called out much for that WM32 fiasco. Injuries or not, this man made sure that he and his wife were all up in the main-event video for the "BIGGEST WM OF ALL TIME". Looking back, I'm surprised that people bought that as much as they did. I think it was simply that fact that Roman was even more disliked at the time so people kinda :manny: @ the clear nepotism on display. Sheeeiiit, Shane was in the Co-main with Taker....:russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Oddly enough, I notice that he hasn't really been called out much for that WM32 fiasco. Injuries or not, this man made sure that he and his wife were all up in the main-event video for the "BIGGEST WM OF ALL TIME". Looking back, I'm surprised that people bought that as much as they did. I think it was simply that fact that Roman was even more disliked at the time so people kinda :manny: @ the clear nepotism on display. Sheeeiiit, Shane was in the Co-main with Taker....:russ:

It was definitely that :russ: they hated Reigns so much, that they didn't mind him going to the end of the earth to try to get him over. I think people also understood that there really weren't any other options for an opponent, and HHH 100% took advantage of that :mjlol: