Remember when Jason Weaver was everywhere in the 90s what happened?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He had Beyoncé before Jay and we talkin bout random ho's:dahell:?...If I remember right Mo had to date Kelly:pachaha:....I cant go in on Mo cuz they made a good duo,but the show obviously revolved around Marcus and his antics when it was supposed to be about Smart Guy,Mo was just an incredible sidekick:ohlawd:.

And his snitch azz little brother was upstairs,he really couldnt have fukked her like he wanted to that night:manny:....Sold her a dream and probably reschudled for another day:steviej:

Jason Weaver was a natural as that character.

Come to think of it, everyone on that show played their roles to perfection.

And that was when Beyonce was at her FINEST. :banderas:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
He must have had the dumbest agent in the world for not pushing him after One call away was a top 5 Billboard hit. They should have tried to parlay that into another foray into music while he was hot. But for the most part he had a decent career overall and probably made a good chunk of change. Between music and the movies he has been in he's probably living pretty well off of royalties and what he may have saved up when he was "dominating."

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Jason Weaver was a natural as that character.

Come to think of it, everyone on that show played their roles to perfection.

And that was when Beyonce was at her FINEST. :banderas:
I'd have to respectfully disagree. Goldmember, bruh :lawd:

Totally off-topic, but like 2000-2002 was a goat era of chicks...young Beyonce and Zoe Saldana, Ashanti, Claudette Ortiz, Amerie, Halle Berry, Fancy from Jamie Foxx, Melyssa Ford, Gloria Velez....

back to topic, I remember his videos would pop up on The Box way more than I thought they deserved so he was definitely bubbling for a little bit. I just think he was suited to be a teenage singer, he didn't have that grown man voice and vibe to take him beyond a 18-year old female audience. Broke man's Ray-J

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd have to respectfully disagree. Goldmember, bruh :lawd:

Totally off-topic, but like 2000-2002 was a goat era of chicks...young Beyonce and Zoe Saldana, Ashanti, Claudette Ortiz, Halle Berry, Fancy from Jamie Foxx, Melyssa Ford, Gloria Velez....

back to topic, I remember his videos would pop up on The Box way more than I thought they deserved so he was definitely bubbling for a little bit. I just think he was suited to be a teenage singer, he didn't have that grown man voice and vibe to take him beyond a 18-year old female audience

Damn you right,her in Goldmember was just :wow:...2000's was a great time now that you mention it,Im watching The Parkers and even the side characters:banderas:

never thought youtube would have a highlight reel:pachaha:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
dude still works consistently....i honestly had to IMDB him tho off the thread title