Remember when liberal twitter used to call reparations a alt right meme and Russian propaganda

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Now they tryna take credit for the whole movement and call Tariq a republican agent once reparation talks keeps becoming more mainstream when mfs weren't even talking bout dis before 2019 :stopitslime:

Shii is crazy we really watching everyone do a 180 on dis topic even Fox news and SNL talking about the movement before 2019 it would jus be called nun but hotep babble and a joke :mjgrin: :wow:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Get the hell on :camby: nobody said reparations was some Russian shyt.
Reparations has been fought for since Emancipation. Some lady went on MSNBC said the hashtag acronyms were being infiltrated by the Russians/bots and people lost their minds.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Shills coming for your neck op. Yeah I remember in 2019 Joy Ried, thekooni, Roland Martin and other miscellaneous koons called Tangibles/Reparations/Black Agenda a concentrated Russian propaganda effort to discourage the black vote.

Black people were and still are talked to very disrespectful in response when we ask for anything in return for our vote.

Meanwhile money is pouring on other groups including illegals, afghanis, LGBT whites and Ukrainians

Before the election we asked what Biden is committing to do for black people and shills pointed us to the "Lift Every Voice" plan for black America which was full of Nothing and is currently producing nothing tangible for black americans specifically

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Get the hell on :camby: nobody said reparations was some Russian shyt.
Reparations has been fought for since Emancipation. Some lady went on MSNBC said the hashtag acronyms were being infiltrated by the Russians/bots and people lost their minds.
I dont know about Russian bots but I do remember there being a big push back against reparation talks from the center left.