Remember when liberal twitter used to call reparations a alt right meme and Russian propaganda

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Shills coming for your neck op. Yeah I remember in 2019 Joy Ried, thekooni, Roland Martin and other miscellaneous koons called Tangibles/Reparations/Black Agenda a concentrated Russian propaganda effort to discourage the black vote.

Black people were and still are talked to very disrespectful in response when we ask for anything in return for our vote.

Meanwhile money is pouring on other groups including illegals, afghanis, LGBT whites and Ukrainians
This is facts and people might have forgot, but that push back was one of the main reasons the FBA/ADOS movements were started.

People started noticing that alot of the black people speaking out against discussions of tangibles had foreign backgrounds.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Shills coming for your neck op. Yeah I remember in 2019 Joy Ried, thekooni, Roland Martin and other miscellaneous koons called Tangibles/Reparations/Black Agenda a concentrated Russian propaganda effort to discourage the black vote.

Black people were and still are talked to very disrespectful in response when we ask for anything in return for our vote.

Meanwhile money is pouring on other groups including illegals, afghanis, LGBT whites and Ukrainians

Before the election we asked what Biden is committing to do for black people and shills pointed us to the "Lift Every Voice" plan for black America which was full of Nothing and is currently producing nothing tangible for black americans specifically
Now it's actually bein taken seriously
back inna day liberals would just mock it and post up that hotep meme :wow:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Neg train on OP?
friday-ice-cube.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No...no I actually don't remember the liberal Twitter saying this about reparations.

Speak plainly...speak more plainly comrade.