Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Said He "Never Supported Trump".. Well, Look What I Found

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The Coli seemed like it was a white site back then. And like Boxden is today? It was hard to know how hard to get banned over here would be.

If you even call racists out at other forums you can get the ban-hammer.
You were scared to reveal you're black on a hip hop board yet call yourself negreo nap on a racust site like reddit? Just stop lil guy your personality change like the season

Daps
Hustla why u keep yo feet on these nikkas neck mane
cause, they some lying.. fraudulent, pandering, dap-fishing clowns..

when they get called out.. they wanna claim people lying on em..

if you got WOAT multiple years.. have lied, for multiple years.. changed your SN multiple times.. for multiple years... its clear as day what kind of poster you are, and other posters should be aware of how much they have to lie, and pander just to seem cool to a bunch of strangers on the internet..

plus.. i got tome today, cuz.. :mjgrin:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause, they some lying.. fraudulent, pandering, dap-fishing clowns..

when they get called out.. they wanna claim people lying on em..

if you got WOAT multiple years.. have lied, for multiple years.. changed your SN multiple times.. for multiple years... its clear as day what kind of poster you are, and other posters should be aware of how much they have to lie, and pander just to seem cool to a bunch of strangers on the internet..

plus.. i got tome today, cuz.. :mjgrin:
So has he been confirmed indian yet orrr....... Just some bad ass arm hair

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

What the fukk

:laff::laff: