Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Said He "Never Supported Trump".. Well, Look What I Found

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tmactowel.gif

FoolinLikeABitvh

Slim Stupid (Was JohnsonGhetto) | DAFOOL|
Daps
Reppin
DIRTY SOUTH SHXT
Send me your resume. I might have a few openings for struggling English majors :mjgrin:

nikka u been arguin on da internet for 5 straight hours on Thanksgiving

Yo post count 140k

U got more posts den the nikka dat made da website

Go outside or sum shyt

:gucci:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The Coli seemed like it was a white site back then. And like Boxden is today? It was hard to know how hard to get banned over here would be.

If you even call racists out at other forums you can get the ban-hammer.

stop lying man. i signed up here 6 months after you did and there was no mistake that this forum was heavily pro black. was it like it is now? not even close but this forum was obviously a black site lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
stop lying man. i signed up here 6 months after you did and there was no mistake that this forum was heavily pro black. was it like it is now? not even close but this forum was obviously a black site lol
Thats not my memory.

But now you're asking me to recall where I was mentally or what I was thinking 5 years ago.

So...if you want to play that game.

Daps
he cant recall anything from 2012, except when he denied being Black..

and, why he denied being Black.. :whoa: