remember when people used to ask if you had a super-power what would it be? :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
No

Dont get it twisted....I am just a Mild Mannered Smith who happens to moderate the gym forum. :whoa:

i remember i have seeked council from you before, about trying to be a better man of faith.

14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

this is where i am at to be honest, i am just around the corner from euphoria but its these freckled face demons who keep trying to shut your boy out the system.

i ask myself i do right, i do right by others over myself and all other characteristics one shouldn't boast about being humble but i feel compared to my fellow brethren i am a righteous brother. so why they keep doubling up the foul play on me every chance they get?

i was supposed to be made right now, not riches but fulfillment and etc.

anyway props bro, but to cut a long story short i put prayer on hiatus dealing with demon time.

its like that bruce springsteen lyric in devils and dust :

I got God on my side
I'm just trying to survive
What if what you do to survive
Kills the things you love
Fear's a powerful thing
It can turn your heart black you can trust
It'll take your God filled soul
And fill it with devils and dust

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i remember i have seeked council from you before, about trying to be a better man of faith.

this is where i am at to be honest, i am just around the corner from euphoria but its these freckled face demons who keep trying to shut your boy out the system.

i ask myself i do right, i do right by others over myself and all other characteristics one shouldn't boast about being humble but i feel compared to my fellow brethren i am a righteous brother. so why they keep doubling up the foul play on me every chance they get?

i was supposed to be made right now, not riches but fulfillment and etc.

anyway props bro, but to cut a long story short i put prayer on hiatus dealing with demon time.

its like that bruce springsteen lyric in devils and dust :

:wow:
Is any Good but God?

Does humility boast?

Who is they?

We are the thinkers of the thoughts. Put away the swine beliefs of the gentiles.

Say instead "God be merciful to me a sinner"

remember, all prayer is speech. So unless you love silence I suggest you consider what you are asking of the Lord.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Is any Good but God?

Does humility boast?

Who is they?

We are the thinkers of the thoughts. Put away the swine beliefs of the gentiles.

Say instead "God be merciful to me a sinner"

remember, all prayer is speech. So unless you love silence I suggest you consider what you are asking of the Lord.

thats potency.

maybe some times one is too close to see, but yeah its going to be a hard last quarter of the year.

they : work related, social related, even things as extending my parking permit for my home. i am dealing with a bunch of constant self-entitled white 20-ish year olds who grew up bitter in a multi-cultural society. so they take it out on certain people ie. me with an african name.

most these things end with a phone call when the other person see's "oh he is articulate and speaks clear and concise" without that my name alone has maligned me. other small things too but i am not moaning i have my health just about.

so we thank God.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
thats potency.

maybe some times one is too close to see, but yeah its going to be a hard last quarter of the year.

they : work related, social related, even things as extending my parking permit for my home. i am dealing with a bunch of constant self-entitled white 20-ish year olds who grew up bitter in a multi-cultural society. so they take it out on certain people ie. me with an african name.

most these things end with a phone call when the other person see's "oh he is articulate and speaks clear and concise" without that my name alone has maligned me. other small things too but i am not moaning i have my health just about.

so we thank God.
Do not despise your name nor should you despise My Name

Instead, recognize this passage and meditate on the thread you have made and the wish you have asked for (perception)

God is always bringing you what you need the good and the bad. When you awaken, you will realize all of this that you call real is God's blessing.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Reality Warping :wow:

6e2ca04bcce23c65fbb25759753e92a7.gif

the scarecrow in batman? you like gaslighting huh lol just playing.

dope.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Do not despise your name nor should you despise My Name

Instead, recognize this passage and meditate on the thread you have made and the wish you have asked for (perception)

God is always bringing you what you need the good and the bad. When you awaken, you will realize all of this that you call real is God's blessing.

i see, its like when you overcome a tribulation you went through, or even reminiscing about past hard knocks you overcame.

there is a feel good present and a sense of appreciation and sometimes a lesson, but it is always a grateful experience having been through it.

well i am hoping so lol.

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i see, its like when you overcome a tribulation you went through, or even reminiscing about past hard knocks you overcame.

there is a feel good present and a sense of appreciation and sometimes a lesson, but it is always a grateful experience having been through it.

well i am hoping so lol.
You'll have to keep living to find out :youngsabo:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You'll have to keep living to find out :youngsabo:

what illusion is this?

you mean whats hidden in plain sight or something else?

i looked at that post and you mentioned "light doesn't move" then showed some deep presentations.

because i know for a fact about the baphomet and occult's ring true to this day, but we are probably heading off in different directions here.

illusion?

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what illusion is this?

you mean whats hidden in plain sight or something else?

i looked at that post and you mentioned "light doesn't move" then showed some deep presentations.

because i know for a fact about the baphomet and occult's ring true to this day, but we are probably heading off in different directions here.

illusion?
remember what I said earlier, be mindful of what you "ask of the lord"

More often than not I usually say "I Do Not Know". Be careful what you call truth and bring near to your heart.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
remember what I said earlier, be mindful of what you "ask of the lord"

More often than not I usually say "I Do Not Know". Be careful what you call truth and bring near to your heart.

i have to digest this one, put you skating round the edges.

you need to dip into the alistiar crawley stuff and see the darkness and all their motions.

i wish there was a thread on occult's or rituals, because i know a little bit about that i am intrigued and i been through a couple things.

told by a witch doctor for some reason "never eat snail" :dahell:

please snail is delicious :banderas:

but yeah i am going to get over this hump and step more into the light, just very demanding to be of constant innocence and pure thought and actions.

props though. :salute:

• Dap