remember when people used to ask if you had a super-power what would it be? :

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i have to digest this one, put you skating round the edges.

you need to dip into the alistiar crawley stuff and see the darkness and all their motions.

i wish there was a thread on occult's or rituals, because i know a little bit about that i am intrigued and i been through a couple things.

told by a witch doctor for some reason "never eat snail" :dahell:

please snail is delicious :banderas:

but yeah i am going to get over this hump and step more into the light, just very demanding to be of constant innocence and pure thought and actions.

props though. :salute:
are you even sure you have ever "seen" darkness? Once again...what/who are you asking? Do you believe in the Living God or do you believe in hocus pocus?

Every "shaman" makes a gross error about reality. He says: "I will form patterns" "I will adorn masks" "I will control" "The forces are mine"

Every believer has a complete solution. He says "God forms patterns" "God controls" "The forces are Gods and were made by him"

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
are you even sure you have ever "seen" darkness? Once again...what/who are you asking? Do you believe in the Living God or do you believe in hocus pocus?

Every "shaman" makes a gross error about reality. He says: "I will form patterns" "I will adorn masks" "I will control" "The forces are mine"

Every believer has a complete solution. He says "God forms patterns" "God controls" "The forces are Gods and were made by him"

oh i hear that.

i am talking about sin = darkness.

i used to live by a bar who were 24/7 the things i have seen on my doorstep. girls giving BJs behind cars and etc.

it took your boy a whole minute to adjust my mind state ... been incarcerated and etc over foulness, retaliation and etc.

but like my go to word these days "stoic" lol ... thats where i am trying to stay.

i am so easy going and laid back and peaceful, but when i pass some wickedness ie. darkness ... i turn into the archangels or something.

i get full wrath! (i am trying to cut that out and apply a lot more love and understanding)

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
oh i hear that.

i am talking about sin = darkness.

i used to live by a bar who were 24/7 the things i have seen on my doorstep. girls giving BJs behind cars and etc.

it took your boy a whole minute to adjust my mind state ... been incarcerated and etc over foulness, retaliation and etc.

but like my go to word these days "stoic" lol ... thats where i am trying to stay.

i am so easy going and laid back and peaceful, but when i pass some wickedness ie. darkness ... i turn into the archangels or something.

i get full wrath! (i am trying to cut that out and apply a lot more love and understanding)
Once again, who told you "Sin" was "Darkness"?

See many people read the Bible, and judge it, then are vexed as to why they are afflicted (James 4:11)

maybe instead of getting lost in the thread, see my first post:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
do you have a buffer? youre gonna need one or youll blink into a solid wall or worse a person
Honestly I’ve always thought about that when I watched Jumper and just teleporting in general. My best guess is if I can’t see where I’m going I’d have to create safe spaces for lack of better words to teleport to that’s in the vicinity of where I want to go so I’ll be safe moving around and people wont see me appear out of nowhere and freak out.