Rep. Keith Ellison faces renewed scrutiny over past ties to Nation of Islam

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Obama Makes It Pretty Clear He Doesn't Want Keith Ellison To Run The DNC | The Huffington Post

Obama Makes It Pretty Clear He Doesn’t Want Keith Ellison To Run The DNC
And Democratic leaders in Washington are not happy with the president.
12/16/2016 05:59 pm ET | Updated 17 hours ago

5854610a1c00000a070ec076.jpeg

Bloomberg via Getty Images
challenged Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) in the race to chair the Democratic National Committee. Obama did not mention Ellison by name in his remarks.

For weeks, the Obama administration has been the principal holdout in a D.C.-based effort to unite the warring wings of the Democratic Party behind Ellison.
:lupe:

Damnit Barack

Gonna be an uphill climb with the Jews and the outgoing Dems already anti-Ellison

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
.........but I'm the WOAT :heh: How is Ellison anti-semitc? Also, Jews AREN'T the only semites out there King c00nta.
Questioning Israel's legitimacy means you're anti Semitic :yeshrug: that's not really up for discussion...caping for suicide vest wearing Palestinians should disqualify Ellison from even holding any public office :ehh:

cdc

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
14th and Kennedy to Macombos
I think Keith is a good man, but until he explicitly says he will resign to take the job (not maybe), he's trying to play both sides on hedging his bet. Not willing to sacrifice his comfort for his principles rules him out for me. DNC chair is not just the President, but too many lost House, Senate, state, etc positions. Keith, all in or all out.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Questioning Israel's legitimacy means you're anti Semitic :yeshrug: that's not really up for discussion...caping for suicide vest wearing Palestinians should disqualify Ellison from even holding any public office :ehh:
You still think every Palestinian is apart of Hamas c00nta? You making the Haitian brehs look bad/

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You still think every Palestinian is apart of Hamas c00nta? You making the Haitian brehs look bad/
Did they not elect Hamas? :jbhmm: knowing full well the Hamas charter is to drive the Jews out to the sea? :jbhmm: now Keith Ellison is wanting the same :martin: I guess the requirement to be a Muslim is to hate Jews ...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
He wants a two-state solution like the rest of us Koonta.
2 states like Jordan and Israel the way the British intended? :jbhmm: like in Jordan where the Palestinians are a 70% majority? :jbhmm: why the fukk Keith Ellison don't worry about his state anyways? :skip: that's what he got elected for...​

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Yes you do :sas2: you just scared to admit it...if you pick the Palestinians over Israel in ANY circumstance then you're anti Semitic​
You still losing breh :heh: I pick a two-state solution.

Are semites too

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
How many of these people been hunted for the past 2500 years for being "Semites" :comeon: I hate when dumb nikkas try to act smart for coli brownie points...I wonder if Keith Ellison would agree with the Mexicans firing rockets into America since we took their lands as well :skip: