Rep. Keith Ellison faces renewed scrutiny over past ties to Nation of Islam

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Palestinians agree with suicide bombers :scust: they can all die with them... how is the Israeli government corrupt? :jbhmm: didn't your American government defense department just censor a report that claim they "lost" $170 billion? :skip: did you criticize that?
Be purposely obtuse brehs :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Sagat fukk you and your neg bytch ass nikka :pacspit:
Your arguments are terrible and it seems you have very little grasp or knowledge of the situation regarding Israel and Palestine.
Jews never enslaved my peoples :sas2: unlike a certain group of semites from the Arabian peninsula have done...

The Jews financed all 8 slave ships used during the Transatlantic Slave Trade/Middle Passage.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Your arguments are terrible and it seems you have very little grasp or knowledge of the situation regarding Israel and Palestine.

The Jews financed all 8 slave ships used during the Transatlantic Slave Trade/Middle Passage.
Once again you attack Jews while ignoring Muslim behavior :stopitslime: and you nikkas not antisemitic? :dwillhuh: Arab muslims ENSLAVED AFRICANS FOR OVER 1300 YEARS but you somehow attack Jews :comeon:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Once again you attack Jews while ignoring Muslim behavior :stopitslime: and you nikkas not antisemitic? :dwillhuh: Arab muslims ENSLAVED AFRICANS FOR OVER 1300 YEARS but you somehow attack Jews :comeon:
Why do you act like Jews are above criticism? Or not to be criticized?
:dwillhuh:

So to criticize them of wrongdoings that have been historically documented is "antisemitism?" Cause that's well known and you can look that up for yourself. It's discussed in African history classes.

You said Jews never enslaved your people but they profited from the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Heavy. They paid for the ships to get to the African continent.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

So to criticize them of wrongdoings that have been historically documented is "antisemitism?" Cause that's well known and you can look that up for yourself. It's discussed in African history classes.

You said Jews never enslaved your people but they profited from the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Heavy. They paid for the ships to get to the African continent.
Dude is a major clown. How have I never noticed him before today?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

Jews not above criticism :francis: I just hate when c00n ass nikkas blindly follow the Palestinians and their sob stories...the same Palestinians who elected a terrorist group in Hamas :upsetfavre: the same Palestinians who would kill them for being gay or drawing a pic of Mohammed :stopitslime: seriously these the people y'all support? :mjlol: really?