Report: Bill O'reilly goes Ray Rice on his Wife, infront of Children

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
where is the feminist outrage? :patrice:

where is the mainstream media pressure to force fox news to fire bill o'reilly and boycott anybody who supports bill o'rielly and fox news? :patrice:

why are they trying to sweep this under the rug? :patrice:

so you telling me they go through unrelenting pressure to drag chris brown, ray rice, floyd maywether, etc through the mud but NOW they're silent?!?! :usure:

i hope ya'll see what's going on.

this has done nothing to prove what i've said about fake liberals, feminist, and the media. they really didn't give a fukk about black women or women in general when they cry about black men and domestic violence. they just wanted to do a smear campaign against black men. domestic violence is wrong but don't single out a single group of men while completely ignoring other men who do the SAME shyt and don't go at them as hard as you go at that group of men.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
damn thugs and their country music, polluting the minds of the faithful black community..

see what it made bill o reilly do..

blame rap music brehhs... FUCC BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

QRiJteA.gif

bright black

All Star
Daps
like i said in the ray rice thread, the difference between white domestic abusers and black domestic abusers is cacs wait until they're in the confines of their own home before they start putting hands on women.

and other times...

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
White Feminists don't care about janay rice or Rihanna. They just want to make black men the face and scapegoat of domestic violence to advance their own agendas along with white supremacy. They got foolish black women with issues like jemele hill to bash blk men, but white women won't bash their own. Blk feminist fell for the okey doke as usual and don't realize they only hurting themselves

Nothing will happen to bill. It's just business as usual because they control the narrative while we just get controlled.