Report: Vince Young to attend NFL Veteran Combine

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Highly highly highly underrated movie. That character personafies so many mofos i have come across
Whenever me and some of the high school crew meet up, do you think folks talk about what they are doing these days or their kids?, no folks start talking about the glory days of high school football. Bunch of Uncle Rico's

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Whenever me and some of the high school crew meet up, do you think folks talk about what they are doing these days or their kids?, no folks start talking about the glory days of high school football. Bunch of Uncle Rico's
My favorite quote in that scene was "man... if coach would have put me in in the 4th quarter...we would have won state"

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My favorite quote in that scene was "man... if coach would have put me in in the 4th quarter...we would have won state"
:russ:. yea uncle rico was funny. Or the part if he was asking if the "time machine" really worked. You could tell by his expression he wanted to go back to high school

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Keep posting smilies like that means anything, you're a hater, period. shytting on a nikka that accomplished more then your entire fam's lineage.

But call me despicable....
do you stick up for your own father like this?....fukk Vince Young nikka and fukk you.....here's another smiley for you....
full

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:russ:. yea uncle rico was funny. Or the part if he was asking if the "time machine" really worked. You could tell by his expression he wanted to go back to high school
Homie was dead serious about it too :russ:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I wish I could find footage of a flabby and sick Ken Griffey Jr. on the Reds when he pulled his groin running down a basehit and had to throw the ball underhanded into the infield.
18s0m53vbulfqjpg.jpg
Bet we see a lot of that during this combine.

Last edited:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@dtownreppin214

Felix speed gone :mjcry:

Then again cant be surprised at these 40 times for vet RBs. McFadden probably run a 4.6 now days.

Yeah he probably done. Mikel LeShoure looked the best out of all the RBs.

Players they highlighted on the show

QB - Brady Quinn, Mike Kafka, Tyler Wilson (said he had was the best performing QB in the combine)
RB - Mikel LeShoure, Michael Bush, Felix Jones
WR - Some dude from Army, had been serving the past two years
DE - Michael Sam, Jamaal Anderson, Adam Carriker (only guy to bench, put up 40 reps)