Reporter asks Anthony Davis if he would be a Laker for life... his reponse

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
And y’all bout to be a treadmill team and irrelevant for the next 20. Funny how things work out. :skip:

Maybe y’all should parlay those assets and trade for cp0....:unimpressed:

And you’ve had the worst record in the league over the last six years. Maybe not talk shyt to other teams until your team does... something? Anything?

During that time the Celtics have made 3 conference finals

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Great interview for AD and hearing from him.

Him confirming and doubling down that all these decisions have been solely from HIM and not Lebron, Rich Paul or Klutch like the coli been telling me for months

He said it himself “I’m a grown ass man”

Indeed Sir:blessed:
Indeed:whew:

Welcome to LA:ohlawd:
Yea...is it really unbelievable that he would want to be on one of the most celebrated franchises in the history of sports?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And you’ve had the worst record in the league over the last six years. Maybe not talk shyt to other teams until your team does... something? Anything?

During that time the Celtics have made 3 conference finals

Wow, 3 conference finals! :krs:

I swear y’all some shyt.....:laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And the lakers have done what the last 6 years?

Have they even made the playoffs?

We celebrating conference finals now huh? I can see why y’all on that one championship every 20+ year average now. :laff:

Get the fukk out my face, your team back to irrelevance. The Lakers 6 years will be small compared to the decades of Celtics championship drought. :russ: :mjgrin:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjgrin:

Lakeshow with a year long distraction with AD's impending free agency hovering over the franchise sounds about right.

Never sleep on the lure of a player wanting to come home either (word to Kawhi and PG)... Bulls stay healthy and pull off a Clippers/Nets type season and BOOM, AD signing with Chicago starts being floated out there as a possibility

:hubie:

:mjlit:
LaVine
Derozan
Lauri
AD
Gafford

:whew:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
We celebrating conference finals now huh? I can see why y’all on that one championship every 20+ year average now. :laff:

Get the fukk out my face, your team back to irrelevance. The Lakers 6 years will be small compared to the decades of Celtics championship drought. :russ: :mjgrin:

Just answer the question.

When was the last time the lakers made the playoffs?

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
When was the last time the Celtics won and defended a title? Will they ever win one again?

You run from all the facts when your team has been a pathetic failure for the last 6 years.

You gave up damn near all your draft picks and young talent other than kuzma who is the oldest of the bunch... Davis and Lebron could both leave in the next two years.

I’ll take the Celtics future and front office over the embarrassing lakers who aren’t even the best team in their own city

Let’s not forget you on here thirsty for Kawhi and he chose the other La team over yours. You’ve had max cap space last two years and you’ve signed KCP rondo and javale McGee

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

You run from all the facts when your team has been a pathetic failure for the last 6 years.

You gave up damn near all your draft picks and young talent other than kuzma who is the oldest of the bunch... Davis and Lebron could both leave in the next two years.

I’ll take the Celtics future and front office over the embarrassing lakers who aren’t even the best team in their own city

Let’s not forget you on here thirsty for Kawhi and he chose the other La team over yours. You’ve had max cap space last two years and you’ve signed KCP rondo and javale McGee

I ain’t reading all that shyt. Let’s sum this up.

Lakers were trash for 6 years.
Celtics still ain’t win shyt
Lakers weren’t supposed to get AD
Celtics and ainge were
Lakers make the trade and fill the roster nicely to be one of the top contenders
Celtics don’t and are irrelevant in the league once again
You mad as shyt

You love to see it :mjgrin: