Republican Mayor and Preacher creh commits that after being exposed for double life as a treh

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
IvH9kRn.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how anti trans he was in his public life? This is why I fukking hate Republicans. They'll make and support regressive ass laws, that aren't fukking with anyones life in general. Wanting to be all up in your business. Then surprise surprise, they're some of the main ones doing the shyt. It's all a cover because they have no actual ideas or plans to actually help anyone's life.

Any law against any normalization of transgender lifestyles is by no means regressive.

Surprise surprise, everyone is hypocritical when they belong to such wide reaching identities.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how anti trans he was in his public life? This is why I fukking hate Republicans. They'll make and support regressive ass laws, that aren't fukking with anyones life in general. Wanting to be all up in your business. Then surprise surprise, they're some of the main ones doing the shyt. It's all a cover because they have no actual ideas or plans to actually help anyone's life.

This.