Republican Mayor and Preacher creh commits that after being exposed for double life as a treh

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I wonder how anti trans he was in his public life? This is why I fukking hate Republicans. They'll make and support regressive ass laws, that aren't fukking with anyones life in general. Wanting to be all up in your business. Then surprise surprise, they're some of the main ones doing the shyt. It's all a cover because they have no actual ideas or plans to actually help anyone's life.

Gospel :francis: . Its like the modern day democrat is the moderate republican from decades ago, Independents are the Democrats, and Republicans are just...on their Stallin shyt :francis:

We need another hole because we are getting fukked hardbody like Max Hardcore is wearing an Uncle Sam coat :scust:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
sue someone for reporting on his public internet activity? :mjlol:
And he is a public figure. It’s not a form of harassment when you’re a public figure. They should release a OP-Ed where they call the reporter and the paper out for being a piece of shyt, but I don’t know if they would care since it’s the south and they are raised to be homophobic. On the low if anyone else in his family wanted to go into politics this would be a good jumping off issue.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I didn’t know…I “hated” that show primarily cuz of her…tried watching it a few times…drew carey was kind of annoying too imo
I would have put the levels emoji but honestly the show doesn’t hold up as being good enough to deserve it.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wish he got with christian counselor to help him with his gender dysphoria. Instead of living a double life.