Republicans iz racist, volume 4235949

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing wrong with work requirements but this is blatantly racial descriminatory especially when the overwhelming majority of medicaid recipients are disabled and unable to work.

Seems more like a slow walking attempt at genocide

Daps
Reppin
St louis
#sickofwhitepeople

wat6rr.jpg

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism / Race Baiting
Lol y'all so used to having your politicians do nothing for u that when one of does u think its racist:mjlol:why would they help the countys that didn't vote for em?:mindblown:and more importantly where are the democratic leaders of those county's fighting for their peoples right to medicaid?:jbhmm:how y'all always so mad at republicans that y'all don't vote for and don't run your districts?:childplease:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Lol y'all so used to having your politicians do nothing for u that when one of does u think its racist:mjlol:why would they help the countys that didn't vote for em?:mindblown:and more importantly where are the democratic leaders of those county's fighting for their peoples right to medicaid?:jbhmm:how y'all always so mad at republicans that y'all don't vote for and don't run your districts?:childplease:
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Man you really worked to stretch that one out to fit the narrative. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

If you told me you were getting paid for this I would think it was less pathetic. At least there is a motivation for the nonsense. A reason .

If you're doing it for free, see how you can go about getting paid for this.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I hope you get maimed at work. :yeshrug:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism / Race Baiting
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Man you really worked to stretch that one out to fit the narrative. It's pathetic and embarrassing.

If you told me you were getting paid for this I would think it was less pathetic. At least there is a motivation for the nonsense. A reason .

If you're doing it for free, see how you can go about getting paid for this.

I hope you get maimed at work. :yeshrug:

Anger and violence typical Marxist response to logic WHERE ARE THE DEMOCRATS AT THAT ARE FIGHTING FOR U AND WHY U ALWAYS WORRIED BOUT POLITICIANS U DONT VOTE FOR AND THAT DONT RUN UR COUNTYS/DISTRICTS? Simple question:sas2:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mods we letting racists posters run around the coli now? :patrice: @tru_m.a.c