Republicans seeking to criminally charge doctor who provided abortion to 10-year old rape victim.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
And I expect this to spike up before the end of Bidens first term: 40 years of attacks on abortion clinics, mapped
I will never forget how nasty and rude the protesters were outside of my friend's dad's OBGYN practice. He did abortions. I didn't fully understand what was going on (I was in elementary & then Jr high when his practice was open) but I think those actions led me to becoming pro choice / liberal minded. I hated how people treated that doctor.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
GOP garbage. Where's the TLRrepublicans at?
They are rallying up the immigration haters because they have to try to muddy the waters, and take the attention away from the baby that they expected should have been forced to have a baby. Honestly, this is one of the most horrific subjects we have ever seen, but if this was a thread about a trans person that did karaoke at fukking applebees, they would push this shyt to 39 pages. Don’t be surprised if they come in here now and pretend they are outraged out of shame, even though they really don’t give a fukk because it doesn’t give them the chance to dunk on libs smh I hate this country a lot of times

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
you got candace-owens-adjacent mfs who will say you need to support these sick mfs because the current admin is doing a bad job. these are the dumb pieces of shyt that they gotta deal with. that both sides shyt doesnt float, the GOP is full of demonic sickos
They’re literally writing laws that side with rapist pedophiles. Basically Taliban shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow just fukking wow but I'm not surprised...:scust: y'all still thinking voting harder gonna save y'all!!??:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It probably would have saved us in 2016 and prevented Trump from getting elected and then putting three young theocrats on the Supreme Court.

But her emails...

Blame the dnc for picking a weak bytch like Hillary to go up against a demagogue like trump in the first place... :manny: could have voted til you blue in the face cacs still have him the win...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blame the dnc for picking a weak bytch like Hillary to go up against a demagogue like trump in the first place... :manny: could have voted til you blue in the face cacs still have him the win...

There's plenty of blame to go around for all sides. DNC leadership
The voters
And the electoral college

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Really hoping for a blue wave this november.
Republicans have been busy putting measure in place all over the country that will allow them to reject free and fair elections to steal them. Even if we have the biggest, bluest, most refreshing wave coming to clean up this nation, might have a red sea wall of pure evil to fukk us over:to: