resistance bands recommendation?

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are some good resistance bands to get off amazon? i already go to the gym but we went full into lockdown for a month but the way things are going i would gyms to no reopen again until jan 2021 so want to invest max budget is 30

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
i got these for like $10 with a slickdeals code months ago

decent set - supposedly up to 50 lbs of resistance with the strongest band (150 total).
I live in NC andwith these non mask wearing Nasty muthers down here the gym is out of the question.

Edit.... weird I tried to put the link in through media and i justtried to copy and paste the entire link, and ...... nothing

but go to amazon and look up renoj resistance bands the ones for $17.99.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Something like this is a start

But its super low weight. Im using bands like this

With this

I dont believe the resistance properly lines up with free weights because the bands get out stretched after while. I usually put on around 170 - 190lbs of resistance so i havent really got weaker. I incorporate that bar, the "weaker" bands and agulity ladders into my execises. The small bands are great for targeting the small muscles like the bis.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a set of Power guidance bands off amazon that I have no issues with. I think they a bit pricer than some.