Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shytty play on names I woulda killed it

First off

The course is called ready to fry

Appetizer

I'm frying you tonight ( feat r.jelly)

Fried sweet potatoes with salt and a spicy habanero raspberry jelly. Served with sour cream

2nd course

Notorious slugs

Prime escargot with a "juicy" marinade of welchs grape and cranberry

3rd course

What's beef? Your nobody till somebody grills you

Grilled beef tips served with grilled green and red peppers

Dessert

I love the doughnut:mo honey no problems.

A honey glazed doughnut served with powdered sugar and a victory ice cream

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Live in NY brehs... :scust:

I'm bout to buy a house in the Chi burbs, my mortgage gon be like $650 :blessed:
You've got to pay to live in a centrally located area in the greatest cities in the world, whether it's London, NY, Hongkong, Singapore, San Francisco, Paris and on.
It's cats from all over the world bidding for the same spots. But if you can afford it :blessed:.

You can move to some random suburb if you want, I don't know anyone under like 40 who would do that in a major city if they can afford to live in the city (unless its like LA which is scattered all over the place).

People are too focused on what the price is in the best locations..

Last edited:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
You've got to pay to live in a centrally located area in the greatest cities in the world, whether it's London, NY, Hongkong, Singapore, San Francisco, Paris and on.
It's cats from all over the world bidding for the same spots. But if you can afford it :blessed:.

You can move to some random suburb if you want, I don't know anyone under like 40 who would do that in a major city if they can afford to live in the city (unless its like LA which is scattered all over the place).

People are too focused on what the price is in the best locations..
the fool said 1300 for 1 bedroom and a community bathroom in a run down brownstone... I'm cool off that :ufdup:
30 min car ride into Chicago or 45 mins on the train :leon: