Return of the Spider - Official UFC 183: Silva vs Diaz Thread [Jan. 31]

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
thats what im really worried about, he might just say fuk it and stick up his middle finger and not even show up

Nick isn't the brightest dude, but he knows his limits. He'll make it to the weigh-in and fight. He has way too much to lose if he doesn't.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Watching the workout, I can't help but notice Silva holding back somewhat on his left kicks. But.... I'd love to see the return of his muay thai plum and knees. He could probably just straight up box with Diaz, I wouldn't even be mad at that.

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I hope silva win but anything can happen in this fight imo , silva had to recovery from a leg injury and he is getting old while on the other side diaz is young and have insane stamina . Gon be be a great a fight for sure :whew:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hope silva win but anything can happen in this fight imo , silva had to recovery from a leg injury and he is getting old while on the other side diaz is young and have insane stamina . Gon be be a great a fight for sure :whew:
Nick is going to get his head pounded in.

He should kick that injured area as much as possible if he hopes to win

CaliRoll

The Cambo Rambo
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Silva's gameplan should be to get Diaz in his clinch. His muay thai clinch is brutal, and Diaz is at his best when he fights long. It's going to be a closer fight than most people think. Both guys have advantages in certain areas of their game