Rex Tillerson - You're Fired! - Pompeo is Secretary of State; Gina Haspel is CIA Director

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Trump sacks Rex Tillerson as state secretary
Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with Twitter Share this with Whatsapp
_97176213_breaking_news_bigger.png

US President Donald Trump has sacked Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, replacing him with the director of the CIA, Mike Pompeo.

Thanking Mr Tillerson for his service on Twitter, Mr Trump said the new state secretary would do "a fantastic job".

Mr Tillerson, a former chief executive of ExxonMobil, was only appointed to the job just over a year ago.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-43388723

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew that shyt about him being @ill was bs......

Trillerson and 45 were never on the same wavelength

They agreed on Sanctions. Rex was appointed to help lift those Russian sanctions. $500 billion deal for Exxon and Russia.

Rex quickly realized Trump was a buffoon who fukks up everything he touches and incapable of executing the caper. Sad Rex won't be remembered as a successful CEO of a major American corporation, but as one of the shortest serving SOSs in U.S history. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew that shyt about him being @ill was bs......

Trillerson and 45 were never on the same wavelength

They agreed on Sanctions. Rex was appointed to help lift those Russian sanctions. $500 billion deal for Exxon and Russia.

Rex quickly realized Trump was a buffoon who fukks up everything he touches and incapable of executing the caper. Sad Rex won't be remembered as a successful CEO of a major American corporation, but as one of the shortest serving SOSs in U.S history. :mjlol:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
posted this in the main thread putin made the call :manny:

Russia spy attack: US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson says nerve agent 'clearly' came from Russia

"Former US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, speaking before he was sacked,said it appeared the "really egregious act... clearly came from Russia" and there should be "serious consequences".
Rex Tillerson says poison used on ex-spy 'clearly' came from Russia

This is what got him canned I knew when I read this in the Trump thread he was done.