Rex Tillerson - You're Fired! - Pompeo is Secretary of State; Gina Haspel is CIA Director

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Edit: i see my question was already answered .

Last edited:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Anyone who criticizes Russia must go. Watch what happens to McMaster. I'll be surprised if he's still NSA advisor by the summer.

Either Trump is firing them because he's scared of what Russia has on him, or the Russians are telling him to do it. Just like that report that the Russians possibly blocked Romney from being Secretary of State cause he had a hard stance on them.

He was best mates with Russia when he thought the Exxon mobil deal was going through.

He's a corrupt piece of shyt so no surprise he's flip flopped on Russia now that he's not going to benefit.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
But he's been rumored to be on the chopping block for months. I don't buy that Tillerson's firing has anything to do with Russia, but I do fear that a push for war with Iran may be on the horizon. Now we have Pompeo. God, I hope I'm wrong though.

Christ a war with Iran would be a ducking disaster, if people think Iraq and Afghanistan are bad... :snoop:

Hope to God you're wrong but with this clown in charge I don't know.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But why did he fire him for?!? I thought they was down with each other??? :wtf: both white, rich, opportunistic warhawks?!? What happened???

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The plan to oust Tillerson and elevate Pompeo to State has been rumored and written about for several months.

The plan was "developed by John Kelly, the White House chief of staff"

Christ a war with Iran would be a ducking disaster, if people think Iraq and Afghanistan are bad... :snoop:

Hope to God you're wrong but with this clown in charge I don't know.

There's no Congressional Support for it. The only option is something crazy like the Israelis doing a solo strike and then begging for US help.

And despite the idiotic Israeli politicians like Netanyahu, Liberman, Bennett, etc... the national security heads in Israel are much more rational.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But he's been rumored to be on the chopping block for months. I don't buy that Tillerson's firing has anything to do with Russia, but I do fear that a push for war with Iran may be on the horizon. Now we have Pompeo. God, I hope I'm wrong though.
How long has the state department been sitting on that money for election protection? Months?

Tillerson and Trump didn’t what to go in on Russia but all the evidence and Putin’s actions in Britain and Europe over the year didn’t leave Tillerson much choice except to call for action against Putin