Ric Flair has been....CANCELED?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
maybe he has gripes with them for fukking him over, and isn’t caping for them but instead telling the truth?

:hubie:

I didn’t see the episode, I barely know what’s going on.. but this is a weird post lol

Everything doesn’t have to be some firm direct “pick a side” shyt. Son can absolutely have his own problems with the company while simultaneously saying “nah, this didn’t happen like that”… neither stance negates the other

I'm just saying, if a company idea of punishing me for looking out for my livelihood to go 1 on 1 with the Undertaker, I'm not going to tweet about shyt and just keep it moving.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I'm just saying, if a company idea of punishing me for looking out for my livelihood to go 1 on 1 with the Undertaker, I'm not going to tweet about shyt and just keep it moving.

Yea I feel you lol, and same. I’m petty, I would probably be piling on to spite them nikkas lol

but I do respect when people are able to put their own issues with something aside and speak objectively. There’s not enough of that these days

Last edited:

lilaznwoo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where do i go to see the older Dark Side of the Ring episodes? I saw this one on youtube but the others you gotta pay.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
where do i go to see the older Dark Side of the Ring episodes? I saw this one on youtube but the others you gotta pay.

not sure, but catch the benoit one if you can. its incredible

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:mjcry:Breh you can see Kanyon taking all that in when Ric and Cena were talking about how he didn't have "it" in the ring.

They really should have had dude be a legit troll in the WWE like they did in WCW, and had him become the opponent he was feuding with on some "Stan" shyt. The fact that WWE did not want to do anything else with him but make him gay is just a damn shame :camby:

RIP Kanyon:mjcry:

fukk Ric lol. Kanyon was right. If they don't give you the right stories, if you're not booked right, you're going to get buried. It's not just about how good you are, because there's a lot of talent who can cut a solid promo and wrestle solid in the ring, and they do not get put over. Look at what they did with Bianca Belair. She's not buried and she's pretty over. But look at what they took away from her because of that fukk finish at Wrestlemania. They were just in her hometown and imagine how much more meaning it could have had for her, and the company, had she they not taken the title off of her? And it's not like they didn't know they would be in her home state and town.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He also alluded it it on multiple occasions with his old podcast when he mentioned things in his past that he wasn't proud of.
Austin also mentioned reaching out to Debra to make things right, which is consistent with Debra saying in an interview a few years back that they still keep in touch.