Ric Flair has been....CANCELED?

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Tommy dreamer and ric flair come off as horrible pieces of shyt and rapey:scust:

RVD casually mentioning that the boys used to date rape women with GHB :hhh:

Xpac once said that the plane ride from hell wasn’t even on his top 10 list of craziest flights :picard: how vince has lasted this long without being cancelled or me too’d is beyond me

Different times

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I listened to the Renee podcast.

- Flair says he was recently so hammered he wasn't allowed on a plane. He also paid to keep a bar open so Renee/Moxley and himself could keep drinking. The night ended with him falling in his hotel room in a drunken haze.
- He wants to keep bumping and is annoyed WWE wouldn't let him do anything other than stand in the ring.
- Ric's doc cleared him to bump. He has a pacemaker but the doctor told him the longer he has it in that the more the muscle grows around it and keeps it locked in place.
- Flair's ex-wife Tiffany watched a show on the History channel and became convinced Flair had "the gene" that prevents him from getting AIDS and STDs.
- Flair has his own wine coming out in October.
- Ric does his usual spiel about not being able to tell all the 4 Horsemen sex stories because Arn is still married, as if Arn's wife wouldn't be able to read between the lines of a comment like that.
- He laughs at the "Plane Ride from Hell" and is ready to come back on the pod and clear his name (as mentioned in an above post).
- Tony Khan texted Flair and said he was going to "Naitch" it up for his birthday a few years ago. Khan blew 8 grand. So the next 3 years Tony sent Flair 8 grand to celebrate instead.
It’s crazy that espn 30 for 30 was what 4 years ago and he still hasn’t stopped

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
So if/when more stories come out from other women, and it becomes more and more obvious that they're not lying ... that's where the embarrassing, disgraced alcoholic Ric Flair goes into rehab, right?

Or is it where he drinks himself to death?

You see Ric Flair being able to handle living the life of a cancelled celebrity? Nah me neither.