Rich Homie Quan - DTSpacely Made This (Mixtape)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So is this shyt worth it?? Don't want to dilute my thugga playlist and put some nonsense in with all that piff :wow:

Funny how the best Quan shyt was leaked with that huge Thugga leak a couple months ago. Man if they dont kiss and make up :birdman:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So is this shyt worth it?? Don't want to dilute my thugga playlist and put some nonsense in with all that piff :wow:

Funny how the best Quan shyt was leaked with that huge Thugga leak a couple months ago. Man if they dont kiss and make up :birdman:
nah...Quan's shyt was :yawn: on that leaked compared tho thugs (except for She Do the Most). His best stuff is def with Goose and London though (ie. the rich gang tapes)

they def need to make up

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nah...Quan's shyt was :yawn: on that leaked compared tho thugs (except for She Do the Most). His best stuff is def with Goose and London though (ie. the rich gang tapes)

they def need to make up

Thug def had the better matieral. But the quan leaks were WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better then these 2 mixtapes he just released.

:wow: You can tell that just being around Thug the melodies was just flowing. He leaves Rich Gang and we get shyt like this

:scust:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Thug def had the better matieral. But the quan leaks were WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better then these 2 mixtapes he just released.

:wow: You can tell that just being around Thug the melodies was just flowing. He leaves Rich Gang and we get shyt like this

:scust:

I feel you breh. Some other songs i liked were:

came back, back against the wall and get beter.

Honestly though man...i dont think yall are listening. There is HEAT on these last two Rich Gang mixtapes...the mixing is just trash. I promise you. You cant tell me Ran off, Forver millions, I get Eye, Throw it Back, Rappin, Daddy aint fire. The double R mixtape was honestly almost as good as the I Promise mixtape. Every track except for the Take my Hand one is fire. And the new tracks on this one are dope as well...especially Ol Man Soul, Chardonnay and fukked up the game

Ran off is easily one of my favourite RHQ tracks.

If your're listening on a phone it'll sound like trash because they typically limit the volume. But on my Mac, i can turn it a louder and the difference is noticeable.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
15 shots :banderas:still one of my fave songs this year

DANNY GLOVER MONEY LIKE OOOOOOO
OPRAH WINFREY MONEY LIKE OOOOOOOOOO
DENZEL MONEY LIKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BILL GATES HATIN ON ME OOOOOOOOOO

I'm catching bodies to this tonight :banderas: