Rich Homie Quan - If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In Ask RR (Mixtape) *OUT NOW*

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
This singing
mjlolspitafozedeb_zpsffyy8vt4.gif
Easily the worst shyt I've ever heard:mjlol::russ:

Divinergy

Anatomy will be the death of me...
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm....let's see....fukk. I'm halfway in, and this is pure garbage :stopitslime:. I don't listen to Quan to be honest, but this is just bad. Where is the skill? Where is the hype? Even the singles are weak. He got a few one liners that make me laugh but I'm genuinely not enjoying this. nikka just said something about calling himself Picasso cause he "paint her face". How many times is he gonna talk about cumming on a woman's face. It's getting tiring. :francis:
Honestly, the production is boring and weak in general. Like alot of you said, these sound like mixtape throwaways, but a big collection of them. I listened to Barter 6 (also pretty reluctantly :wow:) and I'd rather listen to that than finish this. But for credibility reasons I'll finish it. But if it don't pick up, it's going to be a painful experience. :wow:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This tape is 4/5

He's obviously been blackballed from the industry

He funded this with money out of his own pocket because he couldn't afford a sound engineer. So it's a good effort taking that into account

Anyone know why he's been blackballed?

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
This tape is 4/5

He's obviously been blackballed from the industry

He funded this with money out of his own pocket because he couldn't afford a sound engineer. So it's a good effort taking that into account

Anyone know why he's been blackballed?

Birdman?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this mixtape was actually fire. Its just the damn mastering. It isnt loud enough playing on the phone.

But if you crank your car or computer volume youll realize:

Eye
Doing It
Ran Off
I Get
Throw it Back
Stupid Me
Worried Bout shyt
Beside Yourself
Rappin
Now I Know
Sorry...