Rich Homie Quan - If You Ever Think I Will Stop Going In Ask RR (Mixtape) *OUT NOW*

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what makes you think he blackballed?

This wack ass mixtape got something like 800k views on youtube. He's already shown he can pull crowds, Most his vids got crazy numbers, well into the mills. No denying if he was to get into a studio with real engineers he'd be making platinum singles.

But no deal?

Trinidad james got signed for one song.
Rich Homie making banger after banger

IDK why they blackballing him, but it's pretty clear. Most of his expenses are paid by third party investors, industry not really fukking with him like that.

Reminds me of Pac after the interscope deal, just before he got shot. Nobody was fukkin wit him, he had to record with no names just for a lil cake.

Rich homie smart doe, he didn't allow himself to get tied down to the rich gang management deal like Thug. But Thug had no other option

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This wack ass mixtape got something like 800k views on youtube. He's already shown he can pull crowds, Most his vids got crazy numbers, well into the mills. No denying if he was to get into a studio with real engineers he'd be making platinum singles.

But no deal?

IDK why they blackballing him, but it's pretty clear. Most of his expenses are paid by third party investors, industry not really fukking with him like that.

Reminds me of Pac after the interscope deal, just before he got shot. Nobody was fukkin wit him, he had to record with no names just for a lil cake.

Rich homie smart doe, he didn't allow himself to get tied down to the rich gang management deal like Thug. But Thug had no other option
Rich Homie talks about labels calling though...seems to me that he aint willing to sign unless its for an obscene amount

you think this tape is wack ? lol

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich Homie talks about labels calling though...seems to me that he aint willing to sign unless its for an obscene amount

you think this tape is wack ? lol

:sas1: I honestly think he pissed someone off in the industry, he don't really seem like an industry cat. You know they don't like who they cant control :mjpls:

He'd sign if a respectable label came calling, he aint caking like that to turn it down.

Nah I love the tape, I mean engineering and mastering wise its wack. Sounds like it was made in a bedroom, but it still done numbers. Talent conquers all :obama:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:sas1: I honestly think he pissed someone off in the industry, he don't really seem like an industry cat. You know they don't like who they cant control :mjpls:

He'd sign if a respectable label came calling, he aint caking like that to turn it down.

Nah I love the tape, I mean engineering and mastering wise its wack. Sounds like it was made in a bedroom, but it still done numbers. Talent conquers all :obama:
thats exactly what i think too. somebody tried a power move (perhaps def jam) and when they realized rich homie couldnt be moved they tried some behind the scenes shyt. time will tell i gtuess

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats exactly what i think too. somebody tried a power move (perhaps def jam) and when they realized rich homie couldnt be moved they tried some behind the scenes shyt. time will tell i gtuess

There's always politics behind the scenes

Pretty much why you be scratching your head saying, how the fukk did this guy get signed. And scratching your head saying, how the fukk is this guy not signed.... in the same breathe

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But no deal?

I'm pretty sure he wants to be as independent as he can be. I vaguely recall him saying so on the Breakfast Club or some other interview.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Forever Millions gon always be my favourite Quan track :wow:

"i dont care if you kill me just dont take none of my children :to:"

"with no hands you gotta feel me :blessed:"