BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if ya'll are up on this, haven't seen a thread anywhere. If it's already been posted, Mods can feel free to delete:

Plenty more videos from different angles, etc. on Youtube and Instagram

For what it's worth, I say it was a sucker punch:ld:

Yeah, dude says you "can't sucker punch someone that's squared up in front of you" but really, Rich Piana was trying to take it outside and dude knew he wasn't in a position to throw hands when he threw that punch.

Although, you may argue that Rich Piana should have been ready for anything though, instead of just running his mouth:ld:

Funny to see all the racist comments on the videos though, from dudes who probably don't even work-out but know all the ins-and-outs of the fitness industry:mjlol:

Also, when that MMA dude from Piana's crew breaks away to catch his beating and Piana's crew is like, "ALEX, NOOO!!":damn:

:heh::mjlol::russ:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
you sound like a square. Suck punch while the dude already in front of you and talking shyt? :dead:
Don't know if you're calling me a square but I literally said this in my OP:

"Although, you may argue that Rich Piana should have been ready for anything though, instead of just running his mouth"

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
Been following Mac for awhile. Mac says what most of Rich's past 5% athletes have said but more. Piana dissed Mac weeks ago in one of his videos

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Don't know if ya'll are up on this, haven't seen a thread anywhere. If it's already been posted, Mods can feel free to delete:

Plenty more videos from different angles, etc. on Youtube and Instagram

For what it's worth, I say it was a sucker punch:ld:

Yeah, dude says you "can't sucker punch someone that's squared up in front of you" but really, Rich Piana was trying to take it outside and dude knew he wasn't in a position to throw hands when he threw that punch.

Although, you may argue that Rich Piana should have been ready for anything though, instead of just running his mouth:ld:

Funny to see all the racist comments on the videos though, from dudes who probably don't even work-out but know all the ins-and-outs of the fitness industry:mjlol:

Also, when that MMA dude from Piana's crew breaks away to catch his beating and Piana's crew is like, "ALEX, NOOO!!":damn:

:heh::mjlol::russ:

Disagree. He was squared up with him and Rich was the one that was taunting. Rich got caught slippin.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I used to see Mac all the time on Bigger by the Day. Anyone know what happened?

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Maccs stupid he won't b allowed at any more expos and he won't get any fame from that bytch ass punch he threw. If he knocked rich piana out he would have at least had a viral video that could give him 15 minutes of fame. Now he's prolly gonna get blackballed while rich as at the Arnold sports fest counting paper signing autographs

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
like others pointed out...shyt was weak by Macc.
I used to follow dude...but then he got almost obsessed with Rich...
...all because he feels Rich should have put him under his wing.
So he's a scorned side chick.

Anyway...were going to see a lot more stunts like this in the Youtube fitness world.
Every jailbird/stripper/former g4p'er is going to be cutting WWE style promos going at dudes with followings