Richard Dawkins "I'm A Cultural Christian", problems with Islam and Christianity

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
America has the most slaves in the world?
Where did you go to high school? Stop disgracing your HS teacher with that statement.
Yes. Slavery was abolished EXCEPT in prison. Your HS didn’t go over the amendments? Now combine slavery being legal IN PRISON, with the fact that there are private prisons that operate FOR PROFIT while demanding 80-90% occupancy and what do you have?
This one believes the Hapsburgs and all medieval monarchies were Black and other goofy shyt like gothic architecture being alien technology we can’t replicate today. I doubt he graduated any school.
Groupies discussing my beliefs over the topic of the thread?
:scusthov:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
It is it's not a claim there billion Muslims on earth they all fukked up right because you listen to American propaganda.
Bruh, you’re arguing with a dude who said Israel have right to blow up hospitals with innocent children

Nasty Zionist lover:scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Of course he would prefer to be in a modern christian society.

He is an atheist.

He can get away with it there.

He would not be able to in a islamic run society.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who made the claim that all Muslims are terrorists? You are creating a strawman.

The religion produces many radical groups.
These are just facts. It's anything but peaceful.
It's not the religion it's just a$$hole people who use the guise of the religion for they bullshyt just like rapists priests crooked reverends so and and so forth.

Every Muslim I know is good people plus I've studied the religion so you don't what you talking about.

voiture

All Star
Daps
I think a lot of people would rather live in a Christian society as opposed to an Islamic society.

:manny:
In Iran they kill their own women for not wearing the hijab. No such thing as freedom in most of these Islamic theocracies/majority nations.

The penalty for apostacy is death. They claim it's peaceful but they will kill you for wanting to leave the peaceful religion.

From their own Islamic sources

Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
You said it’s not that deep and literally expounded on my point lol. You just confirmed that it actually is that deep.

He likes everything Christianity provides, just not the worship of an intelligent being. Which is why he is now being very specific about his issue with Islam. It’s not because they worship a god, it’s their way of life is direct contrast to Christianity, which he actually likes and prefers.
:martin: we talking about two different things. Cacs believe Christianity is an extension of their identity. Whenever a cac is arguing the superiority of Christianity over Islam (any religionin that manner), Christianity = whiteness in their minds. This vid from a right winger illustrates how they think. This entire vid is full of dog whistles about the "modern decline of Christianity" and how the introduction of secularism caused it, hundreds of years ago. Like Dawkins, he believes Islam is a threat to the white way of life.

This English mf doesn't have a religious preference...he spent his life shytting on religious thumpers. He just doesn't like brown people. Specifically, the ones who practice religions he's unfamiliar with and has been publicly hesitant to shyt.

Prynce

Daps
In Iran they kill their own women for not wearing the hijab. No such thing as freedom in most of these Islamic theocracies/majority nations.

The penalty for apostacy is death. They claim it's peaceful but they will kill you for wanting to leave the peaceful religion.

From their own Islamic sources

Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"
You a weird little nikka Hadith's are not all authentic and have to go throw a rigorous authentication to prove it was said by the prophet (pbuh) or some body close to him. Also Hadith’s are not the Quran, Muslims follow the Quran and only the Quran, you weird nikkas to talk with authority on shyt you don’t even know. Making bold claims on false premises and then using cherry picked nonsense to help support your inherent bias. That Hadith isn’t even respected or seen as a real authentic Hadith, you just an Islamaphobe p*ssy

Budda

Superstar
Daps
he’s not referring to christian people; he’s speaking on the opposing societies built atop the foundations of christianity and islam.

compare western society, with its generally liberal conditions, to islamic society, which is the most illiberal in the contemporary world.

:francis:

Oh so now you like liberals?:patrice:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You a weird little nikka Hadith's are not all authentic and have to go throw a rigorous authentication to prove it was said by the prophet (pbuh) or some body close to him. Also Hadith’s are not the Quran, Muslims follow the Quran and only the Quran, you weird nikkas to talk with authority on shyt you don’t even know. Making bold claims on false premises and then using cherry picked nonsense to help support your inherent bias. That Hadith isn’t even respected or seen as a real authentic Hadith, you just an Islamaphobe p*ssy
1920px-Apostasy_laws_world_map.svg.png

So are these governments in violation of Islamic law?

voiture

All Star
Daps
The hadith I posted above literally says "authentic/SAHIH",

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

That is the Islamic jurisprudence...the punishment for apostasy is DEATH. It's in the authentic hadith I posted...if you have a problem with it being sahih take it up with your scholars. Your hadiths have nothing to do with me...If you are disgusted by what your hadiths say, then maybe it's time to advise yourself.

Here is another authentic hadith where apostates were burned for leaving Islam by Ali. Now lose your mind over it and call it fabricated when it's labeled as authentic.

It was narrated from 'Ikrimah:
"Some people apostatized after accepting Islam, and 'Ali burned them with fire. Ibn 'Abbas said: 'If it had been me, I would not have burned them; the Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'No one should be punished with the punishment of Allah.' If it had been me, I would have killed them; the Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)