Richard Dawkins "I'm A Cultural Christian", problems with Islam and Christianity

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Their “prophet” literally had a child spouse that he had sexual relationships with. The quran literally encourages violence against women if they don’t got their hijab on. Even in the crib.
Where does the quran say this?

Sidebar: violence happens against women for their appearance/clothing from non Muslims way more than it occurs from Muslims.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You talking about Aysha or Aisha however you spell it. I already know I was just joking my guy. I'm not a muslim.
Yeah, I know. Just putting it out their for the blind brehs

Daps
You can't hear dog-whistles then? He's speaking about Christendom or Europe and its imperialist offshoots like Australia, the United States etc.
I understand what he’s saying. That for all their faults, the countries built on the the Judeo-Christian foundation are more progressive and liberal than those built on an islamic one. I think you’re inferring a racial motive where one doesn’t inherently exist with such a view.

Is he a racist? reviewing statements he’s made in the past, i think it’s certainly arguable.

is this current position of his that we’re discussing inherently racist?

no.

:francis:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Sidebar: violence happens against women for their appearance/clothing from non Muslims way more than it occurs from Muslims.
Quran 4:34
VERSE ABOVE

ARTICLE OF TWO MUSLIM WOMEN AFFIRMING IT

FOOTAGE OF THOSE WOMEN AND OTHERS BEING ASKED IN PUBLIC AFFIRMING THIS TERRIBLE NOTION TOO

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I understand what he’s saying. That for all their faults, the countries built on the the Judeo-Christian foundation are more progressive and liberal than those built on an islamic one. I think you’re inferring a racial motive where one doesn’t inherently exist with such a view.

Is he a racist? reviewing statements he’s made in the past, i think it’s certainly arguable.

is this current position of his that we’re discussing inherently racist?

no.

The historical track record of European states who've adopted his views almost leads to genocide, slavery, conquest of non-Christians.

Ironically, Europeans are becoming more illiberal because of Islam and the increasing number of non-whites in their societies. So-called liberal Europe is banning forms of Islamic dress, creating Big Brother style surveillance of Muslims, and treat non-whites/Muslims as though they're in a police state. So much for European civilization!

voiture

All Star
Daps
Christianity is responsible for mass education and the ending of the slave trade
It has been a net positive for black people and definitely been a huge positive for Dawkins' people - the condition of anglo saxons was pitiable before they converted....its really stupid of him to take an axe to his own social norms
Saudi Arabia were still practicing slavery as recently as 1960 till the west warned of military consequences before they abolished it.
Islam couldn't fix slavery in the holiest cities in Islam.

voiture

All Star
Daps

Are you a Quran only Muslim? You cannot reject the hadiths.
Aisha was just 9 when Muhammad mounted her in his 50s. This is from your own Islamic sources. Sahih hadiths

Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Christianity is responsible for mass education and the ending of the slave trade
It has been a net positive for black people and definitely been a huge positive for Dawkins' people - the condition of anglo saxons was pitiable before they converted....its really stupid of him to take an axe to his own social norms

Christianity is responsible of the cultural genocide of the African race

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No religion has clean hands but Islam is still being used today to enslave and kill black people in 2024.
The only countries you can buy black slaves openly today are Muslim countries.

without a doubt, but i mean from a historical and social context.

christian proselytize has had a head start on Islam in terms of brain washing black people

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
He wanted to destroy that because “God” is offensive to him. Now he got his wish, less people believe in the Christian God and therefore allowed Islam to rise and spread rapidly. He’s seeing what we are all seeing, though many scared to admit: Islam creates hostility, anti-women tropes, and increase violence. Islam followers are known for their “backwards” interpretation and implantation of their ideologies.
Colonialist cac babble. :russell:

Cac bankers are the ones starting wars. Their greed is what creates hostility. And when they’re not getting their way(or someone is getting in their way) they increase violence. Blaming religion for what’s going on in the world is low hanging fruit from smart dumb people who have no understanding on what’s really going on around them..

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Colonialist cac babble. :russell:

Cac bankers are the ones starting wars. Their greed is what creates hostility. And when they’re not getting their way(or someone is getting in their way) they increase violence. Blaming religion for what’s going on in the world is low hanging fruit from smart dumb people who have no understanding on what’s really going on around them..

It's very funny.

They will blame "Islam" for the world's conflicts not realizing that America funded the mujahadeen in Afghanistan and the Al Qaeda off-shoot Al Nusra in Syria.

We'll soon find out how America's proxies like the UAE are funding ISIS-K, which killed dozens in Moscow a few weeks ago

And let's not even discuss Saudi Arabia

220715-biden-Mohammed-bin-Salman-ew-318p-4cb78a.jpg

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
No religion has clean hands but Islam is still being used today to enslave and kill black people in 2024.
The only countries you can buy black slaves openly today are Muslim countries.

America has the most slaves in the world, they just hide them in the prison system. I wonder what group of men the prison system focuses on the most?
:unimpressed: