Richard Dawkins "I'm A Cultural Christian", problems with Islam and Christianity

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
racist how? i think he’s saying that, while an atheist, he recognizes the western democracies built upon a judeo-christian ethic are superior to those where islam is the dominant religion.

:unimpressed:

You think that a Dawkins is including hundreds of millions of African Christians in his civilizational war against Islam?

You've got a lot to learn. There is no global Christian solidarity. Dawkins wants his family farm in Kenya back!
:mjlol:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
The problem with Islam is how serious people take it and the places where a lot of people who practice Islam come from and their culture. The parents generally do fine when they come to the West, but their children have identity crisis that when mixed with religion creates a huge problem.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Radical Christian fundamentalism can be just as bad as radical Islamic fundamentalism. The only real difference between the brutality of a radical Christian nation and the brutality of a radical Islamic nation is that Radical Christian nations were allowed to grow to become more secular over time mainly through it's association with White Anglo-Saxon Protestantism, while anytime Islamic countries moved towards becoming more secular they would eventually get interference by Western powers.

I mean Ronald Reagan literally funded a radical Islamic terror group to destabilize the Middle East and even invited them to the White House

1280px-Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups, including groups with jihadist ties

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You think that a Dawkins is including hundreds of millions of African Christians in his civilizational war against Islam?

You've got a lot to learn. There is no global Christian solidarity. Dawkins wants his family farm in Kenya back!
He just doesnt want islam to become prominent in Britain...which is totally fair
most African Christians don't want islam to become prominent in their countries either

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:russell:Another white atheist turned bytch

As a follower of the word, fukk him and his ilk

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He just doesnt want islam to become prominent in Britain...which is totally fair
most African Christians don't want islam to become prominent in their countries either

You’ve never been to Britain have you

Daps

he’s not referring to christian people; he’s speaking on the opposing societies built atop the foundations of christianity and islam.

compare western society, with its generally liberal conditions, to islamic society, which is the most illiberal in the contemporary world.

:francis:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Their “prophet” literally had a child spouse that he had sexual relationships with. The quran literally encourages violence against women if they don’t got their hijab on. Even in the crib.
You talking about Aysha or Aisha however you spell it. I already know I was just joking my guy. I'm not a muslim.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
he’s not referring to christian people; he’s speaking on the opposing societies built atop the foundations of christianity and islam.

compare western society, with its generally liberal conditions, to islamic society, which is the most illiberal in the contemporary world.

:francis:

You can't hear dog-whistles then? He's speaking about Christendom or Europe and its imperialist offshoots like Australia, the United States etc.