Rick Ross Responds To Birdman: Bring It, You A Year Late Pay Lil Wayne You 5 Years Late.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Wayne doesn't care about black people,why should his fans give a damn if he is taken care of?

Maybe he should get some of his suwop gang nikkas to go collect his money:mjlol:

Birdman should take Waynes money and keep buying Toni Braxton cars,and have big bag waiting on B.G when he comes home.

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
7zC6xB4.gif

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wayne doesn't care about black people,why should his fans give a damn if he is taken care of?

Maybe he should get some of his suwop gang nikkas to go collect his money:mjlol:

Birdman should take Waynes money and keep buying Toni Braxton cars,and have big bag waiting on B.G when he comes home.
:mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Its that time of the year again. Rozay stans gettin in a frenzy because he said a few lines....:russell:

That's when you break out that humble pie reminder and bring em back to earth about who he really is...:birdman:

2008-07-21-ross.jpg

We can't cosign a ngga...whose job was to lock nggas in their cells for the night or steal a whole real ngga identity...:camby: Bird maybe shiesty....but his rise is documented...:umad:
Question is if you would walk up to him and say this to his face?

Not even the dude's whose identity got took wants it.

I'm not some fan or anything but Ross seems like a real dude to me and definitely doesn't seem afraid of that street shyt. His questionable entrance is really forgotten by now. Just like people forgot that Suge also was a college dude who got a job after college. I'm not a street dude, far from, so if the street dudes accept him from GDs in Chicago to BMF and them in Atlanta and on and on.. Then who the hell is any anonymous nikka on the internet so say anything on that topic.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Question is if you would walk up to him and say this to his face?

Not even the dude's whose identity got took wants it.

I'm not some fan or anything but Ross seems like a real dude to me and definitely doesn't seem afraid of that street shyt. His questionable entrance is really forgotten by now. Just like people forgot that Suge also was a collage dude who got a job after collage. I'm not a street dude, far from, so if the street dudes accept him from GDs in Chicago to BMF and them in Atlanta and on and on.. Then who the hell is any anonymous nikka on the internet so say anything on that topic.

didnt he get sued by freeway rick ross?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
didnt he get sued by freeway rick ross?
He did, took an L and fell back If I'm not trippin, I've not been following that thing since I realized that the only L Ross has taken since that thing got exposed is him being committing criminal acts towards people. And even then the external effects is for the culture, like fukking up the vulture Vlad :blessed:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
He did, took an L and fell back If I'm not trippin, I've not been following that thing since I realized that the only L Ross has taken since that thing got exposed is him being committing criminal acts towards people. And even then the external effects is for the culture, like fukking up the vulture Vlad :blessed:

Idk what planet youre from but here on Earth this is considered a Monumental L for any man let alone a cop turned fraud rapper that claims to be a "Boss":russ:

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
People stay postin that Ross pic like he wasnt crooked

If you know who birdman really is you should wonder who ross really is for going at him

This is definetly the first time ive heard of anyone coming at birdman

Pubicly at that.. damn

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
People stay postin that Ross pic like he wasnt crooked

If you know who birdman really is you should wonder who ross really is for going at him

This is definetly the first time ive heard of anyone coming at birdman

Pubicly at that.. damn
Ross is a bytch getting protected
(extorted )by zoes and GDs.
Bird is G.
Just cause you pop shyt dont mean shyt.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
So is William down with the MOB Piru set or what? That's the second time I seent him flash that ring.