Rick Ross Sampled Beat (needfeedback)

Fitz

Rookie
Daps
Sup guys, we are back with a new sampled hip-hop beat in a style of Rick Ross. Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed!

If you like our work please Like & Subscribe to our youtube channel. New beats coming this week.

For more beats visit our website: www.thethrillz.com

Last edited:

HTC

Beatmaker
Daps
Nice one. The main sample is very nice, especially the strings on the chorus and the snare is dope too, sounds perfect. The mix is very well balanced too. Very good work bro. I made a Rick Ross type beat too few days ago :yes:

Fitz

Rookie
Daps
Nice one. The main sample is very nice, especially the strings on the chorus and the snare is dope too, sounds perfect. The mix is very well balanced too. Very good work bro. I made a Rick Ross type beat too few days ago :yes:

Thanks a lot man! Your beat is dope too. I really like the vibe The sound selection is on point!

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Sup guys, we are back with a new sampled hip-hop beat in a style of Rick Ross. Let us know what you think. Any feedback is welcomed!

If you like our work please Like & Subscribe to our youtube channel. New beats coming this week.

For more beats visit our website: www.thethrillz.com

Lush Brick Talk Musik :banderas:

:salute: