Rick Ross x Jeezy - War Ready (Prod. By Mike Will Made It)

Daps
Reppin
NY
warready.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I hope this is soulful and not some redundant trap shyt. Maybe Ross got Jeezy to bring in Mustard for the beat?
I hope. Sucks that no one has tried to convince Ross to go a bit left. Another album of trap shyt...nah. Why not mix the Mustard shyt alongside the more melodic, laid back tracks that Ross been killing for a minute (that new Oyster track, Rich Off Cocain, Amsterdam, etc).

Trap seems to breed lazy songwriting. All the choruses are just boring, whereas them Mustard tracks tend to have good choruses. Instead of just repeating a phrase x10 and calling it the chorus.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope. Sucks that no one has tried to convince Ross to go a bit left. Another album of trap shyt...nah. Why not mix the Mustard shyt alongside the more melodic, laid back tracks that Ross been killing for a minute (that new Oyster track, Rich Off Cocain, Amsterdam, etc).

Trap seems to breed lazy songwriting. All the choruses are just boring, whereas them Mustard tracks tend to have good choruses. Instead of just repeating a phrase x10 and calling it the chorus.

exactly how much trap shiit was on GFID
Hold me back, so sophisticated?
thats 2 songs outta 17

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
if this begins with 15 seconds of some moody arpegiator &Ross says some "this the Gambinos &Genovese ridin as one" shyt i'm not listening to the rest cause i've heard that song hundreds of times at this point