Rick Ross x Jeezy - War Ready (Prod. By Mike Will Made It)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I don't understand why Ross is leaking this......Seems like the marketing of rap albums is crazy these days but whatever. I personally would have no incentive to buy this. Leak the song with Jay- months before, then leak the song with Jeezy 3 weeks before then expect us to buy...

but I can't wait to hear......

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
the beat better be some harrrrrd shit .. cause Ricky been dropping ordinary music lately

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
this is the exact reason why i dont listen to people when their discussing ross music

GFID had 3 trap songs on it yet people claim thats half the album :snoop:

Not only that, they claim it fukked the album up but IMO it was like an interlude. Soulful, trap, back to soulful. Muthafuka's just want something to complain about.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
this is the exact reason why i dont listen to people when their discussing ross music

GFID had 3 trap songs on it yet people claim thats half the album :snoop:

Like the same nikkas saying the Massacre was full of pop and love songs when that was 5 out of 21 tracks..

I gave up discussing rap with nikkas online...

on another note this Ross x Jeezy might be weak sauce look how they hyped this shyt up, gonna be sub par or average... and i swear if its a mustard beat :rudy:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
im not gonna get too gassed on this track, until i actually hear it. it could be really disappointing or it could be fire

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
F*ck what you homos are talking about, Snowman and Rozay on a track together, it better be a f*cking Trap-stravaganza.

:dahell: a trap stravaganza

close20door-gif.25346