Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not exactly a profile but a story. Couldn't copy the pic. Saw this post from the local news.

I mean how the hell do you get lured by that? :scust:

You can atleast keep your dignity if it's a good looking woman robbing you but this just adds to the L.

Late night, drunk and looking for p*ssy brah...i can't lie....ive done some dumb shyt fukking with pof girls:snoop:

One time I went to SE dc at 2am...saw like 10 goonz out just hanging out...i got out my car, poured the rest of my corona out of my 22oz, and walked up anyway:why: thinking ima bash one of these nikkaz cross the head before they gone get me:russ:...obviously they knew what I was there for but they just gave me the "what up youngin" ...3rd best p*ssy I'e ever had tho:ehh:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
I fail to see how a man can simp this but wouldn't surprise me these days. :francis::snoop:

veQdRpL.jpg

wSj40qD.jpg

ymtnkQ8.jpg

She called me a broke ass bytch and blocked me. :russ: I was gonna tell her she should use that money for a gym membership.
I'm dying breh....DYING :dead::dead::dead:

Daps
POF is hilarious at times, but you can find some good women. During my single days, I'd hit up the clubs/bars on weekends and then POF during the week.

It's funny when chicks with 3 or 4 kids, extra lbs and middle age tryna demand surgeon that looks like Morris Chestnut :stopitslime:.

Women in the deep 'burbs or the country don't have as many options because they've already seen most of the dudes nearby or grew up with them. If you expand that search radius a few miles........it's like shooting fish in a barrel :shaq:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
I swear shyt is :scust: for example:

View media item 15028View media item 15029View media item 15030

So you expecting,I don't know what you do for a job cause you say "does it matter".taken some college aka probably took the general ed classes and quit and now you only going for older established men between 30-37 thinking they gonna save a soon to be single mother with barely anything going? :mjlol:

Foh:camby::camby:

Saw this on Reddit...
UED0q3Q.png

:russ::russ::russ:

I've been laughing for over 10 minutes :mjgrin:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's been a while since I've been in this thread and it;s 2018 so....

Let's get EET!!!

*Spoilering it so it wont show in the searches. I think it works?

ShawtyLs: SexyLexi Sc: fineestlexi
About
Non-Smoker with Average body type (LIIIIIEEESSSSS!!!!!!:stopitslime:)
City
Columbus, Ohio
Details
20 year old Female, < 5' (< 152 cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Black, Pisces
Intent
ShawtyLs wants to date but nothing serious.
Education
High school
Personality
Diva
Profession
Cutting ppl off (Really girl?)

Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? No Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 1 year How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious
Pets No Pets

About Lexi
I changed this so many times buhh i promise you its the last time. Ion know what i want buhh what i do know is i dont want an relationship nor friendship. Don't get me wrong.. I am a friendly person its just that I can never keep one. Anyway im on here just meeting new ppl right now. I moved from Wilmington Delaware. I am 4"11, i like to sing, dance, SHOP, and write. I also love food. I am use to tall dark skin man buhh i am open to watever yu just gotta be cute. I am currently unemployed its just temporary. I won't mind having a cutie put money in my pocket just because... NO i dont **** nor suck****for money. Mmh that sums it up. Anything else you may want to know just ask. ONLY if your still interested of course. Xo

Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Be nice buhh bold... Don't come on to thirsty because I will leave you on read.

1de07db1b-7250-4d3f-92ec-13f9e790bff2.jpg
6d5254a47-cb72-4e96-a6b0-438494c8b301.jpg
530338cf3-9d73-4aa0-b7d4-faae3cd53d50.jpg

Commentary: Oh girl...I mean, this ain't the worst profile ive ever encountered. but fukk, how can...like...okay, let me start from the beginning.

I don't know why y'all lie about y'alls body type. like if you have a bbw or chubby body, then just put what it is. the worst a guy can do is not talk to you.

2. Cutting people off? Don't be full of yourself.

3. Buhh? What in the hell? Idk what is about people spelling/ typing their words out like that, esp if it's not a slang. But it irks me to no end. STOP THIS! That is not cute.

4. If you don't want a relationship or friendship or don 't even want to fukk...Then why did you bother making/keeping the profile in the first place?

5. So not only you're unemployed, but judging by this whole thing I read; you don't have much to bring to the table..but you expect a guy to give you money just cause? and you're not going to fukk or suck for it? good luck with that. You basically want a sugardaddy. I don't know much about men. But most of them are not going to give money just cause, Not even sugardaddies...they want the sugar, not splenda.

Okay, I'm done. Let's get this fukkery back on track!

tumblr_inline_o7c5joArRR1r4komv_400.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
40033b37a-5afa-4371-b8c8-d1e1013a45aa.jpg

About
Non-Smoker with Average body type:childplease:
City
Atlanta, Georgia
Details
26 year old Female, < 5' (< 152 cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
SuperThick91 is looking for a relationship.
Education
High school
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
Other:francis:

i'm 26 no kids very loyal very understanding however I'm looking for someone they can for fill my dream someone who will love me for that's not about games Who wants to Bill and have something in life a good women like myself I cook I clean I am really a stay at type of girl

:dwillhuh:for fill? Bill?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps