Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Daps
Lets bring this thread back, brehs:blessed:

I dont want to be someones cup of tea. Id rather be someone's shot of whiskey or cup of coffee ^.^

I'm Brittany, the lover of all things fluffy and adorable as well as the morbid and hardcore. Baltimore native. Single mom to a beautiful 2 year old girl. I love rock music, tattoos, piercings, sports. I like beautiful scenery. Pretty much anything that doesn't bore me to death. Chronic Interracial dater :C00nnat:. Im the "Tshirts and jeans with a baseball cap" type of girl. Ive been described as a lovable a$$hole by my friends with a wild imagination, a heart made of gold and a tongue made of silver with a fluency in sarcasm. I'm very shy in person until a good conversation has been established. Then I can talk all day. I like to cook for people.

I am 420 friendly but you dont have to be. Just dont be judgy about it. Im a participant in the BDSM lifestyle. A submissive/Kitten/Pet/Little :mjlol:to be exact. Don't know what that is? Google is your friend. (Ive been asked this a few times on here so for the record: Yes. I am on Fetlife. I dont really give it out alot though) I love to laugh (I have a really dorky sense of humor so I laugh at everything. Naturally that means my S.O needs to be funny) and have a good time. I quickly lose interest if i get bored. I am a major introvert and Im uncomfortable around groups of people. I would rather sit home and watch netflix listen Journey or Linkin Park, and order pizza with my S.O/best friends.

What Im looking for? Genuine people. Fun people. Honesty is a very underappreciated and underutilized trait these days. I recently had my heart broken by someone who i thought i could trust, so im a bit more cautious when getting to know people. Please be patient with me :smile:. Someone who loves to have fun and laugh. Someone who will go out in public with me and start belting out random song lyrics with me or just sit back and have a beer and listen to rock music with :C00nnat::C00nnat:. Someone who will sit outside in the car while its pouring raining and talk about life.

I take being a mom very seriously. In case you are wondering, the father is not around and hasnt been for some time:heh:. If you plan to have any kind of relationship with me, you must understand that she will always come first. If you can accept that, then we can move forward. If not, then Im not the person you want. Im not into going out to clubs and wild parties to get shyt faced drunk every weekend. I like the simple things.

I usually dont care to talk about politics and completely nonjudgmental but....IF YOU VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP, PLEASE EXIT MY PROFILE-_-

It takes little to no money for me to have a good time. Just creativity and lots of laughs! I HATE ONE WORD MESSAGES WITH A PASSION!!!! If you send me one, expect me to not answer back. Oh and messaging me for the first time talking about sexual shyt. Wont answer those either.
MEJYxdk.png

DmAHquz.png

xXOC2Tg.png

WgTDNRC.png

:dead:

Daps
Lets bring this thread back, brehs:blessed:

MEJYxdk.png

DmAHquz.png

xXOC2Tg.png

WgTDNRC.png

:dead:
Hey i found her nudes. Don't ask me how:francis:

Just know they are below trash:sadbron:

Be warned NSFW
6fivdeo.jpg

m41d8Ll.jpg

afaGMOu.jpg

BPS7atQ.jpg

TW42VYH.jpg

This bytch built like a Wench turtle :Damnasty:

There is a lot more graphic ones but yall don't wanna see that nasty hairy jungle of hers. bytch shoved the whole hatachi up her coochie:damn:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Be warned NSFW
6fivdeo.jpg

m41d8Ll.jpg

afaGMOu.jpg

BPS7atQ.jpg

TW42VYH.jpg

There is a lot more graphic ones but yall don't wanna see that nasty hairy jungle of hers. bytch shoved the whole hatachi up her coochie:damn:
What in tarnation:hhh:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...

Be warned NSFW
6fivdeo.jpg

m41d8Ll.jpg

afaGMOu.jpg

BPS7atQ.jpg

TW42VYH.jpg

Dem nipples tho! :shaq:

But why that bih t1ts look like squeeze pop toy eyes, tho?

StressCat_480x480.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Be warned NSFW
6fivdeo.jpg

m41d8Ll.jpg

afaGMOu.jpg

BPS7atQ.jpg

TW42VYH.jpg

Anglo boys can keep that.