Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Her face is cute in the first pic. :ehh:

Also I feel like of all the profiles on pof hers isn't by far the worst. Seriously, she gave fair warning about her size, which wasn't all that apparent from her pictures (sneaky angles), so at least she isn't trying to trick anyone into thinking she's skinnier than she really is.

She know nikkas don't read profiles.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
only thing ridiculous about this chic is dat ass...

43w0do43vqfqj11th4xom1ojt479293458.jpg

About Brittany
I have a BA in Psychology, and I work at a private airport. I just got promoted to a flight coordinator/dispatcher in private air charter. I am currently going to school for a few months to get my dispatcher license for my job. I like to chill, go out to nice restaurants, drink, and go on vacations. I have no children unless you want to count my two dogs Baby and Snuggles. I want someone who's smart, funny and open minded. I like men who are aggressive and can handle me because I'm difficult lol. No weak men or corny men DM me because you will get ignored :smile:. I am very honest, cool, and good looking if I don't say so myself (my body is 100% real; sad that I have to mention it) lol. I just want those same qualities in a man. I know what I like when I see it and I know what I don't like when I see it. Don't be offended if I don't message back you're just not MY type. I like black and possibly spanish men, not really interested in white men. I prefer men on the thinner side that are clean cut (no big beards). Preferably taller men because I often wear 5-6 inch heels when I go out :smile:

Messages that will get IGNORED include the words "beautiful" "sexy" "goddess" "amazing" "heaven" "marry"...be original not corny.

*I'm a busy girl please be patient. I sometimes look at messages in the middle of something and forget to respond. If I like what I see I will eventually get back to you ;)

Most likely a catfish account

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
only thing ridiculous about this chic is dat ass...

43w0do43vqfqj11th4xom1ojt479293458.jpg

About Brittany
I have a BA in Psychology, and I work at a private airport. I just got promoted to a flight coordinator/dispatcher in private air charter. I am currently going to school for a few months to get my dispatcher license for my job. I like to chill, go out to nice restaurants, drink, and go on vacations. I have no children unless you want to count my two dogs Baby and Snuggles. I want someone who's smart, funny and open minded. I like men who are aggressive and can handle me because I'm difficult lol. No weak men or corny men DM me because you will get ignored :smile:. I am very honest, cool, and good looking if I don't say so myself (my body is 100% real; sad that I have to mention it) lol. I just want those same qualities in a man. I know what I like when I see it and I know what I don't like when I see it. Don't be offended if I don't message back you're just not MY type. I like black and possibly spanish men, not really interested in white men. I prefer men on the thinner side that are clean cut (no big beards). Preferably taller men because I often wear 5-6 inch heels when I go out :smile:

Messages that will get IGNORED include the words "beautiful" "sexy" "goddess" "amazing" "heaven" "marry"...be original not corny.

*I'm a busy girl please be patient. I sometimes look at messages in the middle of something and forget to respond. If I like what I see I will eventually get back to you ;)
:ehh:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Will people please stop posting only a pic and profile links damn :upsetfavre:

lamorena24: NEED SOMEONE TO HANG OUT AND HAVE FUN......
About
Occasional smoker with Big & Tall/BBW body type
City
Concord, California
Details
25 year old Woman, 5' 5" (165cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Hispanic Capricorn with Brown hair
Intent
lamorena24 Wants to date but nothing serious
Education
High School
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
STAY HOME

About NATHALIE
I'M A LATINA LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HANG OUT AND HAVE FUN . SOMEONE WHO WON'T JUDGE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF HER LOOKS. :mjpls:

First Date
GO TO THE MOVIES AND HAVE DINNER

1t4snespzf3yz3vhrfi5f2yot415491248.jpg

1t4snespzf3yz3vhrfi5f2yot415490852.jpg

430zsx0dm4cpacjlqe1k2haxg368323347.jpg