Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
42o3znws0sd3uxhe4jg4m454k486323446.jpg

I am a dedicated and loving single mother of my 2 greatest joys in my life. They are my world.

In my love life if you would even call it that I seem to always give too much and not get much in return. I am looking for someone who doesn't not lie about who they are and what they are looking for. I am not looking for perfect just perfect for me.

I enjoy keeping active with my kids and enjoy bonfires, camping, roadtrips, going out on occassion or staying home and cuddling to a great movie. If you think this could be you I would love to hear from you.

I just want to add please be who you say you are. I am done with games and liars! Seems the good girls are the ones that get hurt.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=80513823

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
here we go

3zs5f3r3fysw4qk1y0ksf2fem400649496.jpg

gorgeusmom2: any decent men left?

First and foremost I am a full-time single WORKING mom who has sole custody of my 2 boys. (So no baby daddy drama to worry about.) They take up most of my time. Iam looking for someone who works full time and has had the same job for at least 5 years. Has a place of their own (not living in their parents basement) renting is fine as long as its your own. You must have a vehicle and have an education (at least high school) some one who can take care of themselves. A lot to ask you say? I dont think so. Hard to find i would say!

And please no freakystuff please) I am very independent and can take care of myself and my family. I own my own house and have for the past 5 years. I take pride for all that I have accomplished. I need someone that can respect and take care of me for once. I live a very busy life and I'm looking for someone who can keep up.
I am capable of doing most home renos and I'm pretty handy with tools. Not your typical girl I guess. I'm pretty laid back and defiantly not high maintenance.
I can be a very out going at times yet shy in certain situations. I like to go out and have a good time every once in a while (I'm not an out of control party girl, just to blow off some steam!) , but I love to just cuddle up on the couch and watch a good movie or tv show. Need more details feel free to message, the right guy won't be disappointed. Happy fishing :smile: and please,if you smoke anything other than cigarettes, don't bother. Move onto the next girl!

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=32515258

:dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
3aqe4o2cqnncgbpjewdak22cj464072692.2.jpg

notintoplayers33: looking for friendship no games

34 year old Woman,

Looking to meet new people and gain friendships! Must be ok with kids and pets as i have 4 kids and believe it or not I am a young grandma :dahell:, having said that, I will be clear up front, my baby making days are done so if you are looking to have a family if your own in not the one for you! I also have pets and love my animals like children! My family is my world and always comes first! Not at all into head games and not into any sex only based friendships, sex is treated as a casual handshake these days and thats not for me! :usure: Looking for a long term relationship but want to start slow, date and get to know each other! Looking for connection, honesty and trust is a must for me, without that you have nothing! I am not at all into men who are insecure, abusive or controlling, I will not put up with it and am strong enough to handle myself and walk away! If that is to strong and forward for you then so am I. I'm a great girl and know what I want from life! Also I know looks are not everything but if there is no attraction at all then it will not work! I am healthy and take care of myself but keep in mind I have had kids so I'm no model and I'm a little soft around the edges!! Happy fishing :smile:)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
3aqe4o2cqnncgbpjewdak22cj464072692.2.jpg

notintoplayers33: looking for friendship no games

34 year old Woman,

Looking to meet new people and gain friendships! Must be ok with kids and pets as i have 4 kids and believe it or not I am a young grandma :dahell:, having said that, I will be clear up front, my baby making days are done so if you are looking to have a family if your own in not the one for you! I also have pets and love my animals like children! My family is my world and always comes first! Not at all into head games and not into any sex only based friendships, sex is treated as a casual handshake these days and thats not for me! :usure: Looking for a long term relationship but want to start slow, date and get to know each other! Looking for connection, honesty and trust is a must for me, without that you have nothing! I am not at all into men who are insecure, abusive or controlling, I will not put up with it and am strong enough to handle myself and walk away! If that is to strong and forward for you then so am I. I'm a great girl and know what I want from life! Also I know looks are not everything but if there is no attraction at all then it will not work! I am healthy and take care of myself but keep in mind I have had kids so I'm no model and I'm a little soft around the edges!! Happy fishing :smile:)
34 year old grandmother. She's failed horribly.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
2mrtmrv2z4okuzyablvpsp5zw483980076.jpg

Ok so I am not looking for a hook up, a fwb or casual sex kinda thing. I am looking for more than that so if the only topic of conversation you have is sex and your initial message to me is "do u spit or swallow?", you will find yourself blocked at the speed of light. Prove to me that you have other interests other than trying to figure out the right words to het into my pants and you might get to meet me in person.

Now that being said, I will say this right off the hop, I am a dark, sick, and twisted individual. My sense of humour borders on ludicrous and I can find the funny in any situation.

That being said, if I do fall into a fit of giggles just bare with me as whatever started it is running in a loop in my head and only time will put an end to it.

I am an artistic person so I will admit I do have some crazy that I struggle to keep under control but in my opinion that is what makes me unique. Who wants normal anyways. Normal is soooooo boring.

I despise being pigeon-holed. I am who I am!! No labels! No changing!! Take me as I am or you can browse right out of my profile. I'm looking for someone I could be happy with so if you are funny, tall, pretty, passionate, affectionate, love a good horror movie and have a dominant streak we might get along.

I am not shy and have posted recent pics of myself. Pls do the same if you want a response from me :smile:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=83879218

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
here we go

3zs5f3r3fysw4qk1y0ksf2fem400649496.jpg

gorgeusmom2: any decent men left?

First and foremost I am a full-time single WORKING mom who has sole custody of my 2 boys. (So no baby daddy drama to worry about.) They take up most of my time. Iam looking for someone who works full time and has had the same job for at least 5 years. Has a place of their own (not living in their parents basement) renting is fine as long as its your own. You must have a vehicle and have an education (at least high school) some one who can take care of themselves. A lot to ask you say? I dont think so. Hard to find i would say!

And please no freakystuff please) I am very independent and can take care of myself and my family. I own my own house and have for the past 5 years. I take pride for all that I have accomplished. I need someone that can respect and take care of me for once. I live a very busy life and I'm looking for someone who can keep up.
I am capable of doing most home renos and I'm pretty handy with tools. Not your typical girl I guess. I'm pretty laid back and defiantly not high maintenance.
I can be a very out going at times yet shy in certain situations. I like to go out and have a good time every once in a while (I'm not an out of control party girl, just to blow off some steam!) , but I love to just cuddle up on the couch and watch a good movie or tv show. Need more details feel free to message, the right guy won't be disappointed. Happy fishing :smile: and please,if you smoke anything other than cigarettes, don't bother. Move onto the next girl!

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=32515258

:dahell:
:wtf: The hell is this a job application?