Ridiculous POF profiles and the women who post them

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the thing is on pof whatever these women list are the men they were fn with in the past or who they wasted their lives on or pro created with

sick of all the liars, cheaters, players, guys who only want sex

aka

i wasted yeasr on liars, cheaters, players, guys who only wanted sex

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
2a5sp2y2gmz51lw3uwfwxbett470116730.2.jpg
:mjlol:
\

I wonder if she is related to @606onit. They look just alike.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ginger011: honesty is ya best bet wit me! :lupe:
1blixprbbdl0klbljg3jny4rc435462030.jpg
2blixprbbdl0klbljg3jny4rc435465691.jpg

[that 'i wake up like dis" tshirt is so nice she needed to share it with a friend :merchant:]
[she hangs with women sporting hoop earrings and leopard prints :demonic:]
About: Non-smoker with A Few Extra Pounds :usure:
City: Houston, Texas
Details: 26 year old Woman, 5' 1" (155cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity: Caucasian Taurus with Black hair
Intent: ginger011 Wants to find someone to marry :sas1:
Education: High School
Personality: Diva:shaq2:
Profession: mom :snoop:
I am Seeking a Man For Long term :sas1:

Do you drink? Yes (> 3/week)
Do you want children? Yes
Marital Status? Single
Do you do drugs? No:sas1:
Do you have children? Yes
How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious

About Me
i have 3 little girls very young....... i love music & coversation. I am a faithful church girl now... :sas1:im fairly simple enjoy laughing & just staying in most of the time. Happy 420! :why:but i do like to get a babysitter and hit the town & show em up... ya feel? :heh:i listen to rap, hip hop and r&b.... slow jams r a favorate... my family and i are very close..... im very blunt & direct i dont play mind games or any other games i dont have time. i am a lil on the thick side... so if ur into lil bitty skinny perfect woman move on... but dont get it twisted u see my pics u cant say im not beautiful... :mjpls:and im very unique. very passionate. :noah:so please know why ur messaging me & please just keep it 100% i date blk guys only! :ld:not going to explain on here why but thats me! i just want someone 100%.... ya figga deal me!

First Date
Pick me up ( if you ain't got no ride move on ) have a destination in mind maybe a couple because I may not like the first one.... & I'm a need a drink I already know! :flabbynsick:LOl Hit em up style!

White girls like this:scust:

And what's up with so many females thinking that "diva personality" shyt is sexy/ what's hot in the streets?:what:

They need to stop projecting their own delusional fantasies out to the world.It makes you look superficial, shallow, and crazy.

But I guess that's why they keep getting stuck by/ with low caliber dudes....at the end of the day, they really don't want much.There's a subconscious side to every profile...these chicks expose themselves on a daily basis.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
:upsetfavre:What's sad is that half the things these chicks are asking for men would provide if they weren't so entitled and superficial.....like if you're saying "if you aint got no car I can't mess with you" even if I had an S-Class benz I'm bypassing that.....if you're gonna set expectations you gotta at least meet them yourself :ufdup: