Right To Censor go back to back winning GOLD!!!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Ivory and Molly Holly gotta be 1 and 1A for most before their time of the WWE women. Both in their work, but also in their builds/bodies. Both woulda gotten way more attention than a Terri or a Tori or a Sable if perception was then what it is now :wow:

Agreed. They'd be flourishing right now. Ivory in particular, I've never heard a woman boo'd the way she was boo'd in Right TO Censor :russ:

isn't there some kind of Cancel Culture stable in some indy fed?

Ironically, it was Joey Ryan's group in Impact :mjlol:Joey Ryan switched up his sleazy attire to looking like Ned Flanders, and both RVD and Katie Forbes joined him, the latter of which started dressing in fully clothed attire :lolbron:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The Godfather joining RTC was right up there with Rock getting screwed at Judgement Day 2000. That shyt crushed 10 year old me. :mjcry:I can't think of a stable I've ever hated more. They were great.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I have no idea why Godfather hated that gimmick so much. It was instant heat because not only was the whole RTC gimmick itself cheap but abundant heat, despite being a lower midcard guy Godfather was extremely over as a face so turning into the Goodfather and denouncing his previous lifestyle made him a top heel (heat wise) anyway.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I have no idea why Godfather hated that gimmick so much. It was instant heat because not only was the whole RTC gimmick itself cheap but abundant heat, despite being a lower midcard guy Godfather was extremely over as a face so turning into the Goodfather and denouncing his previous lifestyle made him a top heel (heat wise) anyway.

Maybe he missed the hoes