Rihanna is so talentless its mind bogglin :why:

SwagBoy

Sup
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Been saying this. And on top of that she aint even really hot, booty and boobies weak.
Lol u wylin son. I feel u tho but personally i dont think her appearance is in question my only question is like if u a rihanna fan, wut r u a fan of? :why: the artistry certainly aint there. And its not like Beyonce where shes super transparent and lets fans into her real life (and btw, not that her and Bey r on the same talent lvl. Bey one of the GOAT entertainers.) So I doubt Mufukkas can even connect to her like dat on a personal lvl. Right now u can say shes definitely got a certain flair and charisma but it took her a long time for her to develop that kinda confidence in the public sphere.

Idk man, was she jus rly lucky in gettin chose by Jay? Or do she rlt hav some kinda special attribute that im missin :patrice: cuz her reign at the top of her genre cant be undermined.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
They negged me when I said this. She aint ugly at all, but if she wasn't famous she wouldn't be talked about, looks wise

:shaq2:

If Rihanna wasn't famous and was a coli poster instead, her inbox would be filled with dikk pics and simp messages.

Rihanna-Naked-2-670x388.jpg

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Dude nobody is on top for years without a lick of talent.

She is good looking
She has a dope sense of style
She has aligned herself with the right people, who align her with the right songwriters and producers and who market the fukk out of her
She has something unique about her look wise and her accent also for the western world
And again, she's a good looking woman

Coli nikkas act like everybody, except them, is talentless. She's not Whitney Houston no, but she's entertaining for sure.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
im not gonna say shes not all that looks wise cuz thats a lie

but talent wise musically and artistically? she never wrote a lyric in her life, she cant sing to save her life, and at least in most pop stars cases they make up for it with their dancing ability like britney did but she cant even do that so she brings nothing to the table but a look